Chapter 1.

Mia.

"Mommy can we go get ice cream?" Cam asked from the backseat.

"Not right now baby I have to get you to Grandma's house. Okay?" I asked while looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"Okay." He spoke in a saddened tone.

I saw the disappointment in Cameron's face and felt bad. I could never resist his big brown eyes.

"Fine. We can go get ice cream." I smiled.

"Yay." He cheered.

After getting ice cream I drove to my mom's house.

I walked behind Cameron as he ran into the house.

"Oh hey Mia." My mom greeted while holding Cam in her arms.

"Hey Mama."

"How you been?" She asked as I sat on the couch next to her.

"I've been great actually, I have a photoshoot scheduled tomorrow."

"Hmm." She nodded and I could see the attitude forming.

My mother has never liked my job. She always thought I should have a more conventional job instead of being a model and the occasional video girl.

"What's wrong Mama?"

"I just want you to find a career instead of taking gigs here and there."

"Okay but those gigs pay more than any job I've ever had."

"Mhm. Where are you about to go?" She asked as she examined my outfit.

"Out." I giggled as I stood up and picked up my phone and prepared to leave.

I kissed Cam goodbye and got in my car. I dialed a number and waited for him to answer.

Daniel.

"No Tom, I told you Crush was supposed to open up two weeks ago and you don't even have the walls painted yet." I groaned.

"Yeah whatever."  I sighed before hanging up.

I leaned back in my chair and placed my hands over my face before I was interrupted by another call.

"Hello?"

"No I don't allow video shoots in my clubs." I demanded as a local rapper begged me to let him use my club as a last minute location.

"You're willing to pay how much?" I smirked.

"I think we can work something out. I'm on my way."

I walked out to my 2017 BMW and slid inside before driving off to my club Dinero.

Mia.

I showed up to the set which was a nightclub and thought nothing of it. I examined the place and noticed how clean it was.

I saw Sean sitting in a chair waiting for everyone else to arrive and walked right over.

"You're the only rapper I know who shows up on time." I giggled as I approached him.

"Ah, Mia. Long time no see sweetheart." He smirked as I hugged him.

"Too long. I was actually surprised when you hit me up, I know how much recognition you've been getting lately." I said as I stood in front of him.

"I couldn't miss out on all of the talent in the D. Especially you." He smirked as I blushed a little.

As we talked I noticed a tall light skinned man approaching us.

"Daniel Moore, I'm the owner nice to meet you." He said as he shook Sean's hand then shook mine.

My eyes travelled his body. I always loved a clean cut man and the suit made it ten times better.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

I saw him checking me out but didn't have time to say anything before I was rushed over to the set.

Being that I was the main girl in the video I had to touch and rub all over Sean which was weird because we've known each other since we were kids.

"Alright that's a wrap" The director yelled as I hurried to the back to change my clothes.

While walking back out into the club I bumped into one of Sean's friends.

"Hey lil mama." He spoke in a seductive tone.

"Uh..hi." I spoke quickly trying to get past him.

"You looked great out there."

"Thanks."

"When you gonna let me take you out?"

"Take me out?"

"Yeah on a date."

"I don't even know-" I managed to get out before he cut me off.

"I promise I'll make it worth it." He said as he rubbed my arm before I moved away in an disturbed way.

"Everything okay?" The owner asked as he approached us.

"Yeah.Fine." The guy spoke quickly before walking away.

Daniel.

I saw the look on her face and knew something was wrong.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" She spoke quickly.

"Who was that guy?" I asked as she walked toward the exit.

"I don-" She was cut off by the rapper walking toward us calling her name.

"Mia I'm so sorry, that was my friend Chris and he really wasn't thinking."

I watched her demeanor change as she heard his apology but she was still a little shaken up.

"It's fine, that's not the first time that's happened." She sighed.

As they said their goodbyes I watched her leave out before turning back around to me.

"I really like your club."

"Thanks you should come by sometime." I gave her a warm smile as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Will you be here?"

"I'm always here."

"Then I guess I will too." She blushed before leaving the club.

*******
Heyyyy y'all sorry I've been gone so long but I'm back in full effect.

Did y'all miss me?

How you feel about the story so far?

Let me knowww- Shay