Prologue

Author's note: Ok, so this is the first story I have ever written so bear with me, I am not sure how frequent the updates will be because I have lots of homework and exams coming up. Honestly, I have never been creative, but I will try very hard to impress you guys.
PS. If the chapters are too short I'm sorry...

Soo Yun's POV
-Flashback-

"C'mon Soo, why don't you listen to them, they're honestly amazing!" Mi Young exclaimed while shoving her phone in my face. I pushed her hand away from my face, "I don't want to, they probably suck anyway!" I shouted quietly. Honestly, I didn't understand what the big deal was, why is it that good anyway? I looked at her and tried to tell her to shut up but she cut me up before I could... Ugghhh Mi-Mi why are you sooo obsessed? "Just listen to them! It's called trying new things! Do you understand how they make me feel. I swear my overies explode when I listen to them!" My eyes widened at her statement and laughed under my breath. Suddenly she held her stomach and began screaming. I hit her on the arm and she stopped and glared at me, then began laughing herself. There are so many things wrong with you Mi!

We began walking home and I was getting extremely annoyed. Every time I tried to talk to her she was like "Shut up, this is the best part!" Like seriously?! Eventually I had enough, so I pulled the earphones out from her ears, "CAN YOU NOT LISTEN TO THEM FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES????" I screamed, which earned a few weird looks from people around us.

She looked blankly down at me and widened her eyes. To be honest, I'd be shocked with my behaviour too.... Then, weirdly, she smiled and said "ok" and laughed. You're kidding me right?!.... Pabo girl!

We talked for about 10 minutes until she dropped me off at my house, "See you later maknae!" She smiled before bowing and leaving.
"Bye Unnie!" I smiled and walked into my house and instantly went to my room and led in bed.

I live alone.. well it feels like I do because my parents are always somewhere foreign for their work. Sure, they call me... But, it's not the same as if they were really here.

I took my phone out and started watching 'Boombayah' by BLACKPINK and started dancing to it (video below is her dancing to it)

Suddenly, a message came up from Mi Young.

Mi-Mi: Just listen to them! PLEASEEEE? -xox-

Me: Why?

Mi-Mi: Because I told you too!

Me: ugghhh fine. But now talking about them on Monday. Or else!

Mi-Mi: or what?
Me: I'll accidentally push you infront of a car! -_-

Mi-Mi: ok, ok. Geez.... Don't murder me!

I clicked on the link she 'so badly' wanted me to watch. What can be the harm in giving them a chance? I guess you shouldn't judge....? But I'm a judgey kinda person.... (Video is Blood, Sweat and Tears)

Omo! Ok, so I have to admit they weren't entirely bad... Somewhat decent. Of course I would never tell Mi-Mi that though! Not knowing what I was doing, I began to scroll through some more videos of theirs and came across one called "Bangtan Gang -Hoax or Real?" I clicked on it... Being the curious little maknae I am.

It came up with 7 people, I'm guessing they were guys by their figure, and they had masks covering their faces and we're holding a gun to a man's head in an alleyway... Wait? Why are there cameras in an alleyway...? Carrying on. Then the guy was shot and they guys all looked at the camera together and the one in the middle shot the camera, "GOOD AIM!!!" I screamed. Whoops. Never mind, no-one else lives here except me sooo. It's obviously a hoax. Why would there be cameras in an alleyway? And the blood and stuff was just special effects. Like seriously how stupid can people get to think this is real?

*Beep* I checked my phone and got another message come through from Mi-Mi.

Mi-Mi: So .... You like it right?!

Me: No, it is just as bad as I thought it would be. Are you going to stop talking about them now?

Mi-Mi: Never, only for Monday tho ;)

Me: I don't know whether I'm happy or not that you're shutting up about them, or that you'll go on about them for the next couple hundred years....?

Mi-Mi: Happy! You have me!! Bye bye Yam (A/N: because Yun and Yam.... Get it... Ok... No.... Bye:/ )

I put my phone away and headed for a shower after sweating from the dance. Who knew that today ,17th of March, I would become a fan of BTS?

Definitely not me!

-End of flashback-