Part 1 : A New Friend

It was a normal day. Nothing was special about it. I was 5pm . It was my playtime. "Mom I'm going outside", I said. Mom replied,"OK ! Be careful and don't fight with others".
Okay Mom i got it. I went outside. "Hey look it's John, he's finally here". Hey,
how are y'all ? Jack ," Nothing much.. We were waiting for you". James," Lets play something , i'm getting bored".
Can I play with you ? I turned . There was a good looking girl with golden hair and blue eyes. Jack," What's your name ?" She , " My name's Nora ". I'm new in this area. My parents shifted here yesterday.  I  don't have much friends around here and I don't know anyone of my age here. James, " Ok no problem. He's Jack and he's John. Can we become your friends ? :) ." She agreed and there was a cute smile on her face. We started playing..
   Run Nora ! John's going to catch you.
Run! 
I caught her from her back. The ground we used to play in had many holes and it was not smooth as well. She put her step in one of the hole and fell. She injured her elbow.
"Are you okay?" I asked.. "My elbow's bleeding". There was a little wound on her elbow. I took her to my mom. She bandaged her..
I was sitting there looking at her face. There were tears of pain in her eyes.
"Well , she's alright now",my mom said.
I'm going home now, thanks John"

-"I'm sorry, it's all my fault ".

"It's OK " she said and left.