JOHNLOCK SMUT ONESHOT

That's it. Super short, super hot. Johnlock Smut. Written for a friend and posted here XD Don't read if you're sensitive to naughty things. 

Sherlock sat on the couch in his normal crouched position, John in his chair opposite. There was tension in the air. “I love you.” The phrase lingered from earlier, after John nearly had a panic attack. Sherlock was going to leave for a week. Lestrade wanted him working a case in Ireland, of all places. Sherlock sighed, trying not to stare at John. He got up quickly, rushing to the couch where John sat. Not hesitating, John stood up as well, and the two men met in the middle. Pressing their lips together, moans emanated from the doctor and the detective. Both of their hearts were racing, and their tongues chased each other. John was going to have his way. Grabbing Sherlock's wrist, he drug him into the bedroom. They began removing clothing, starting with their shirts and ending with their boxers. Laying down onto the bed, the kissed once again, tracing their tongues down each others bodies. Fully erect, they began to fuck. John moaned as he took Sherlock, the men becoming one. Whimpers of pleasure arose from the detective, bringing the doctor closer to climax. John began to thrust harder and faster, their bodies covered in sweat. A last thrust, and the two of them came together, a symphony of moans filling the room. “I love you, Sherlock.” John whispered. “And I love you.”

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 12, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

JOHNLOCK SMUT ONESHOTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें