chapter 1

Raven pov

I'm still curled up in this little ball crying my eyes out. I look up into the glass to see Mary. She places her hand on the glass as I jump up to my feet. I walk over to the glass and put my hand where hers were. She looks down and pulls away fast. She walks away along with one if the men that keeps watch of me. She looks back and shakes her head as disappears into the darkness of the hall. I bang on the glass and begin to cry harder.
Me: no! No! No! Remember me! Please I'm SORRY! NOOOO!

Mary pov

I feel sorry for this young woman. She's just there crying and naked. Why won't they give her anything to wear? I pit my hand on the glass, feeling as if I knew her. She looks up with shock written all over her face. She stands up, walks to me and places her hand over mine. I look down and pull away as fast as I could. I could I hurt her by doing so, but better safe than sorry. She could try something. Me and my friend walk away but I turn my head. I just couldn't help but wonder.
Me: where do I know her from?
Man: nowhere. She's just a freak that shouldn't be living.
Me: if you say so.
I turn my head back around hearing her bang on the glass screaming at us. Why was she crying? I guess I'll never know.

Raven pov

Me: please....don't leave me....Mary...
I feel a rush of energy flow back up to my hands.
Me: oh god no! Please make it stop! GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!!---------
The next thing I know the glass keeping me from the outside now cracks, setting off the alarm......I.......broke it....

Chase pov

Everyday seems to be the same. I hate being alone in this house, taking care of myself. They didn't have to die like they did. I wish they were still here......at least I still have my friend daisy. She been there for me through everything. I just wish she'll spend more time with me and not with her boyfriend, Max. I freaking hate that dude. He's so full of himself and for some reason hates me. I didn't do nothing to him. I guess its cause if how close I am with Daisy......I just hope things start looking up for me.

Raven pov

I step out through the window onto the broken glass. I yelp in pain as I walk down the hall. Just what do I do now? A bunch of men just come and point there guns at me. I hold my hands out and close my eyes.
Me: please don't shoot me! PLEASE DON'T!
I scream as the bullets begin flying at me. But for some reason I'm not feeling bullets go into me. I open my eyes and see them floating in front of me. I'm shock. How am I doing this? My fingers then point to the men as the bullets hit them, killing every last one.
Me: no! NO! I didn't mean to....I'm so sor-...wait...why am I sorry?
A smile comes onto my face as my mind goes blank. More men come as the thought of blood comes to mind. I move my hands to them and clock my head to the side.
Me: DIE YOU BASTERS! AHAHA!
I walk through the dead bodies to the end if the door in the hall. I put my hand on the door as heat rises into it. The door starts to melt as my smile gets bigger. Once the door is finally melted I walk out into the outside world. It was hot. The wind was cool as it flows through my long hair. The grass under my feet felt unexplainable. I begin to walk but stop, hearing men call out to me. I slowly turn my head my smile disappearing. More guns were pointing at me. I then appear behind one of the men. I'm sure his the head man of the group. They was about to fire at me until the man puts up his hand...so I was right.
Leader: what is it that you want?
Me:......freedom...
I then snap his neck. As his body falls i jump onto his back and up into the air,giggling. I land behind all the men and yell.
Me: LETS PLAY!
They all turn around, shooting there guns at me. I move past every bullet shot at me until they run out. I run up to the first one. I snap his neck, pick him up and throw him to the others. Two more come at me from both sides. I jump up and do a split kick, knocking both of them out cold. More and more come at me. I hold my arms out and send them all flying to the other side of the field. I frown.
Me: you are all boring me. I WANT TO HEAR EVERY LAST ONE SCREAM FOR MERCY!!
I then hear a sold sweet voice calling my name. I slowly turn my head to see Mary. I slowly walk to her.
Me: Mary......Mary.....
The man standing next to her steps in front of her and point his gun at me.
Man: STAND DOWN! STEP ANY CLOSER AND I'LL SHOT!
I hold my hand out to him and throw him to the side. I smile, holding my arms out to Mary,wanting to hug her.
Me: Mary....I misses y-
She then pulls out her hand gun and points it to me.
Mary: 91626! DON'T STEP ANY CLOSER!
My smile goes away as my eyes fill with tears.
Me: wh-what Mary? Ma-
Mary: I said don't come closer!
I take one more step to her to just get a bullet shot at me. I hold my hand up as tears begin to fall. A shield comes around me just before the bullet passes.
Me: Mary....you shot at me......YOU SHOT AT ME!!!!
I point my finger to her sending the bullet right through her. She gasp before falling on the ground. I run to her, gets in my hands and knees and lay her head in my lap as her blood stains the grass around her. I cry harder and scream.
Me: NO MARY PLEASE! DON'T GO! I'M SORRY!!!!
Mary then opens her eyes and smile up at me. I smile back.
Me: yes Mary everything is going to be ok.
Mary: y-your.... A monster.
My smile goes away as my tears become heavy.
Me: wh-what?
Mary: you h-heard me......you bring nothing but pain to everyone and everything wherever you go. Y-you monster! You should have never been born!
I just stare at her as my blood starts to boil.
Me: I'm no monster....no..I'm no monster! I'M NO MONSTER!!!!
I let out a ear bleeding scream. If anyone was still alive, they are dead now. My screams kill people. It makes their ears bleed until enough blood is out there bodies to kill them. I push Mary's head off my lap and stand up. I look around not really caring for what I just did to this people.
Me: how long as it been..........since I came here? Oh yeah I remember...... 16 years.
I walk away trying yo forget everything they done to me and start a new....but how? To where? What the hell am I going to do? I can barely control myself and my other half. No one will take me in long enough to figure things out. Maybe just maybe..........I really am a monster......