00

I couldn't help but love the way his bloody hands trailed along my scarred, pale skin as the stench of blood coming from his stained clothes sweeped up my nose. I had undeniably and endlessly had fallen in love with him. It both scared me and excited me.

Although I knew I would die by the hands of my love, I was ok with that. I was ok with knowing that the last thing I would see before my heart stops thudding and my body turns to an infinite sleep, is his dark, deadly eyes watching me from above. A smirk plastered across his face as he watches the life being taken from my body right in front of him. It would be a pleasure for him to be the reason why my heart stopped beating. He was too selfish to let someone else be the reason.

[a/n: book 2 of the psycho series! I'm so excited to write another one, I loved writing Obsessed and I will love Maniac just the same.

WARNING: MANIAC IS PARTLY BASED OFF THE CRIMINALS BONNIE AND CLYDE (RESEARCH THEM IF YOU WISH TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THEM OR MESSAGE ME I KNOW A LOT ABOHT BONNIE & CLYDE & TED BUNDY) I HAVE BECOME OBSESSED (PUN INTENDED) WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP. IT IS ALSO INSPIRED BY JOKER AND HARLEY QUINN (FROM MAD LOVE, BATMAN ADVENTURES). BOTH COUPLES GAVE ME INSPIRATION TO WRITE MANIAC AS DID MANY OTHER "SERIAL KILLER COUPLES".

ETHAN IN THIS FANFICTION IS ALSO INSPIRED BY THE SERIAL KILLER TED BUNDY (WHO HAD MURDERED AND TORTURED MULTIPLE WOMEN) AND HIS RELATIONSHIP WTH LIZ (only his manipulative, charming and intelligent personality was inspired and the upcoming of his killing not the crimes he committed) BECAUSE I AM FASCINATED BY HIS CASE AND HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH LIZ KENDALL (not her real name).

Ethan ( in this ff ) suffers from a range of mental/personality disorders due to his upbringing which include:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Shows both Psychopathic and Sociopathic traits
- Psychosis
- Intermittent explosive disorder
- "control freak"

Stephanie mental disorders include:
- Hybristophilia
- Erotomania
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (in Steph's case, her obsession his to gain Ethan's love)

All characters in this book are American. I am British so I am not familiar with American words. Please excuse any non-American grammar and ignore any British words because as I said I am not American.

I do not condone murder, abusive relationships etc. Although I am interested and find things like murder mixed with love fascinating, I do not believe it is ok to kill.

INCLUDES: VIOLENCE, SWEARING, GORE, SEXUAL REFERENCES, CRIME.

Hope you enjoy! - Ella x]