Chapter 1: A Trapped Rodent

A Dark Machine aproached New Mobotropolis as citizens began to fret! Within Minutes Sonic The Hedgehog and The Freedom Fighters had arived! There leader Princess Sally intructed them "Sonic you take out the bots and the rest of us we'll evacuate the Citizens!" the Princess instructed him. Sonic with a smirk replied "Got it Sal...you guys be careful!" Sally and Sonic stared at each other "Promise me you'll come back" Sally told him. Sonic hugged her "I promise!" Sonic ran off to attack the robots as Sally took the rest of them to evacuate. Sonic destroyed one robot with a Sonic-Spin "Honey I'm Home!" The robots turned to him "Hedgehog Alert Sector 7!" Sonic entered a giant battle with the robots he used every last bit of his energy! Sonic had destroyed all the robots! "Y-Yes  I did it now to go tell Sa... A beam of electricity shot Sonic he blacked out "s..sally" When Sonic came to he noticed he was on The Death Egg! "What the..?" Sonic heard A familiar voice "Ahhhhh So you've finnaly woke up Hedgehog!" Sonic knew that voice anyday "Robutnik!" The doctor walked into the light "I'm sure you've noticed what you're in." Sonic hadn't noticed but he was in a tube! "A Roboticizer!!" The doctor smiled "No." Sonic was confused "Huh, than what is this then?" The doctor sat down "You see I've tried to make you join Forcevly but I've never tried willingly!!" Sonic smiled "Nice try buttnik, but i'd never join YOU!" The doctor smiled once more "But what if you were...EVIL?!" Robotnik pressed a button the Tube Sonic was in started to glow purple and purple gas started to come in. Sonic started to feel weird "W-why do I feel so DARK all of a sudden?" Robotnik flicked a lever and the Tube glowed even more Purple. Sonic felt like he was changing, his eyes turned blood red, his teeth got sharp! Sonic's mind began to change he felt like everything Robotnik does was ok, In fact he thought it was fun! Sonic started to question why he was fighting Robotnik when he felt one final jolt of Darkness that comepletly turned him! The tube stoped glowing and the gas stopped. Robotnik opened the tube and he asked him one question "Will you join my empire?" Sonic smiled "Sure in fact i'll help you roboticize the Freedom Fighters..plus I'll help you take over mobius!