Chapter 1

(A/N Hello this is my new story I have decided to stay with for now. Please feel free to comment suggestions and ideas. Thanks for reading!)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(POV) parker

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! It's time to wake up now you got to wake up now wake up!"

"Ugh Alexis is it already 2am? I don't wanna get up."

"I'm sorry Parker but you will miss your train to the new school."

"Pick me out an outfit please, I'm too lazy"

"Kk what type of clothing?"

"Comfy nike sweats, no yoga pants ooh I love my very bootyfull pants there, Hehe you see what I did there yes, no, yup I know. Sorry I'm rambling."

"Aye go get showered."

"Kay."

°°°2 hours later°°° (POV) parker

Finally I'm on the plane. I walked to my seat, 3D and sat down. There was this guy looking at me like he's gonna kill me.

Alright I'm sleeping.I guess I'll wake up there, but first I'm just gonna put my headphones in.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up to the plane rather harshly landing on the runway.

Ugh I was dreaming about pizza eating unicorns, or was it the other way around? Hm I don't remember.

I then unbuckled, stepping into the plane aisle I grabbed my carry on from the overhead carrier and then moved to exit the plane.

"Goodbye have a nice day." Said one of the flight attendants.

"Ditto."I walked out of the planes gate and noticed it was gate 6 hey that's my favorite number.

Oh shoot I forgot Alexis!! I opened my bag and pulled her out.

"Hello parker are you ready to go to Athens crest academy?"

I gave her nod. Well let's get out of this busy airport first.

********************

(parker pov)7:23 pm

I walked up the huge steps to this so called academy. Seriously who names an academy 'Athens Crest academy'. That's sounds more like food. I love food, you know what I'm hungry. I don't like the feeling of being hungry. Oh gosh I'm rambling, again.

I must have been so consumed in food that it didn't even occur to me that I ran into someone.

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't see u there."

"You didn't see me I'm the prettiest girl here and you for sure are the ugliest." Cake up said to me as she snapped in my face multiple times. Hehe she looked like a gorilla.

All I did was stare at her as my mind wondered if her parents were gorillas.

"Well anyway here's your schedule newbie." She said pushing past me.

I sighed exasperated this is going to be a long year.

---------------------

I reached my room it's in the south wing, door c68.

The shower was running so I bet one of my roommates was in the shower. I also smelled food maybe someone else is cooking.

I would normally care cause it's food but I'm sweepy.

I set my bag down by the table and laid down on the floor. Alexis snuggles in my hair.

"Goodnight Parker I Love You"

"I love you more"

Just in case you're wondering Alexis is a little person as big as my hand she is like a maid, sister, and guardian.

I was too sleepy to find out Which of the three beds was mine

Closing my eyes my mind drifted to sleep.

(A/N it's not the best and it will get better but please read this will be an interesting story. Comment suggestions.)