Author's Note

vent 1

(vĕnt)

n.1. Forceful expression or release of pent-up thoughts or feelings: give vent to one's anger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Alright! As a lot of you know or probably have figured out, I'm going through a hell of a rough time as of late. I just made this venting story what not to help vent my feelings and ultimately clear my head. A lot of the writing is quotes, poems, and lyrics at the time I feel I can relate to. Also, all of my personal writing will be stated with the phrase, Baby, it's cold outside, at the top because why not.

About my situation, I'm currently living with my best friend and her family while my mother sleeps in a car. When I was four, I moved in with my grandmother since my stepfather abused the fuck out of me. All was fine, both of my parents were in and out of jail but I was safe and happy with my grandmother. She used to smoke since she started when they thought smoking was actually good for you. She developed lung cancer a while back but she recovered. However, on Christmas of 2015,  her cancer returned. The lung cancer spread and turned into brain and stomach cancer. She died on January 16, 2016. I was fourteen. I was living off and on between friends, my mother and my uncle. My uncle was abusive and a drunk so I lived with my mom for most of the time. She didn't have a job or any money due to an old battery charge from her ex-husband, my shitty step father. So now, seven months later, I'm living with a friend and I started a Go Fund Me for my mother, to get her a place and find a job. The link is down below.

Go Fund Me - Help Me Get Back On My Feet

https://www.gofundme.com/ftbnp-help-me-get-back-on-my-feet