↠ Seeking Revenge [May 12, 2017]

Copyright by Elissa © 2017. The right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the conditions that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.    

☽ ● ☾

↠  S Y N O P S I S

    Alexander Grayson was supposed to be the next Alpha in line for the Shadow Moon pack. But on the eve of his crowning as Alpha, his sixteenth birthday, Alex was accused of being a traitor to his pack, informing the Rogues about the Shadow Moon Pack movements. To make matters worse, guess who the accuser was? His own father, the then Alpha so of course, everyone believed him. Alex was banished and thrown into the wild, all alone, pack-less making him the lowest of the low. A Rogue.

   But two years later, Alex is twenty years old yet he is now Alpha to one of the biggest Rogue packs in history. And guess what? He wants revenge.

    Rhiannon Watson is the first female Alpha ever for the Shadow Moon Pack. She had just turned sixteen when she was offered the title of the Alpha, and to be honest, Rhiannon was utterly surprised. She was some just an inexperienced kid, still mourning the 'loss' of her best friend, and if we were being honest was pretty terrible at being a Werewolf, and Alpha Ezekiel had just reported his son to be a traitor, her best friend Alex. But she accepted anyways, the fate of her pack in her hands. Decided this to be her way of avenging Alex, even though he had 'wronged' her and the pack.

  Two years later, Rhiannon has built her pack into one of the biggest packs in North America. She had got the hang of this Alpha thing, but one thing she didn't expect was the old Alpha's son Alex who was presumed to be dead leading the biggest Rogue Pack in history. His pack was just about the same size as Rhiannon's, if not bigger, which was a problem. Because he seemed to be angry about his banishing and wants revenge.

  How was she supposed to fight, her best friend since birth. But Rhiannon wasn't even sure, she knew him anymore.

Why did they have to be mates making the whole thing even more complicated? But, mates or not, there was going to be a war. And who will win? Nobody knows.

☽ ● ☾

↠ T I M E L I N E

BEGINNING: May 12, 2017.

END: ―

☽ ● ☾

↠  C A S T

Sean O'Pry as Alexander Cole Grayson.

Shelley Hennig as Rhiannon Jean Watson.

☽ ● ☾

↠ P L A Y L I S T

Wide AwakeKaty Perry.

RhiannonFleetwood Mac.

Mercy Shawn Mendes.

Demons Imagine Dragons.

Ho Hey The Lumminers.

Hurricane  Halsey.

☽ ● ☾

↠ A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Hola! Me llamo Elissa y soy de- Sike, I don't speak Spanish, I'm just in Spanish class as you can tell from those basic beginner sentences. But hey, I'm Elissa and I'll be writing this Werewolf story. This is my first story so don't judge please but constructive criticism is always welcome. Anyways, my kickass cover was made by winterinheaven, please read her stories, they're so well-written and interesting.