chapter 1

-------------------- (Emma' point of view)------------------------

"All I'm saying is that she should mind her own business!" Of course girl drama in Middle school we have a lot of  it. 

"Hey" said Lynn( she's  my BFF)

"Hey do u want to hang out after school?"

"Yup" 

"ok" 

As I walked down the hall I saw him he was in muck boot and blue jeans. You might not think of him as 'Prince Charming' but to me all I ever wanted was to have guy that can throw some hay and a guy that can understand what I mean when I say we have chores to do. 

I was way too scared to even talk to him. So everyday right in between the cafeteria and history class.  We said hey or hi or something like that. I don't think that he likes me at all. And for some odd reason that makes me like him more. 

--------------(Garrison's point of view)------------------------

"See you at the gate man after school"

"Ok man"

Then I look around and I could not take my eyes off this beautiful girl her name is Emma. She been the girl of my dreams. She should be every country's dream girl because their is not a lot of country girl's left in this world.  Trust the I say mud running is not as fun as it is with some country girls around.

-----------(3 months later)------------(Emma's P.O.V.)

Why is he walking up to me apparently I'm missing something why is he look at me like that I don't understand!!!

"Hey" 

"Hey" 

"What are you going after school?" 

"I got softball. Why?"

"Ohhhh....Nothing"

"Ok are you Ok?!?"

-------------(Garrison's P.O.V.)----------------

OMG I forgot she plays softball maybe I should go watch her at practice with a couple of guys I don't want to look weird but how would I get them to go with me? I got it we should go play soccer we all know how to kick a ball. Now should I go now or later? Now!!

"Hey"

"Whats up man"

"Lets  play soccer after school"

"Ok" 

"See you at the school soccer field."

( For ALL the kids that go to my school its not Garrison from school. Its just a name!!!------Emily)