Ariving (day one)

Hey guys, this is my first fan fiction, so go easy on me. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!! P.S. I know this chapter is short but the next one will be longer!

My hair breezed through the summer air as I looked around the camp. I waved goodbye to my mom before heading up to my cabin. As I'm walking I look to my left to make eye contact with a strange boy. I shake it off and turn back around and keep walking. "Ahhh" I sigh to myself, " this summers going to be aweso-" A loud voice interrupted me. " ESCUSE ME ARE YOU NAOMI?!" I turn to see a very..well let's say..."happy camper" standing I front of a cabin. "Y-yes..?" I shuddered. " WELL THEN YOU COME WITH ME!! You must be the newbie;)". As I walk into the cabin I sit my stuff down and flop onto the dusty bed.

~ later that night~

They had given us some free time to explore the camp for a while, so I headed up into the deep part of the woods to be alone for a bit. I decide to be an idiot and sing as I sit on top of a tree. Let's just say this was a BAD idea.... after about two minutes of singing i start to hear someone sit under the tree. I suspect it's just a deer of something so I keep singing, not expecting anyone else to be in this part of the woods. Suddenly my heart drops when I hear a beautiful voice singing along with me. I look down the tree to see a boy sitting there (not even looking at me wight I add) staring up at the sky, singing with a stranger.  I hesitated to start singing again after the sudden shock, but I decided it was worth a shot. After we finished singing we just sat there. Awkwardly. Neither of us saying a word. My face was bright red since no one ever hears me sing but.. for some strange reason.. this was different, it felt, ugh how can I word this.. right, it felt really right. After 10 min of bark scraping against my skin we finally hear the horn signaling us to come back, the horn was so loud I managed to fall out of the tree.. onto him. We both screamed as I smashed onto his chest. Our noses were touching as we sat there staring at each other. I couldn't lock my eyes off him! I didn't get a very good look at him before but now that I do, I start to get butterflies in my stomach. What the hell are u thinking Naomi!?I don't even know this guys name! I rush up off of him after what seemed like years, quickly putting up my hood so he couldn't see too much of me. I run off toward the camp when I realize my bracelet was gone, then I remembered that it fell off when I fell! "Shit!" I think, that was my moms bracelet! I look up at the sky as I'm running and make a short prayer to her, asking for her forgiveness. After I get back to the cabin, I lay on my bed, close my eyes, and the first thing that popped up was, yup, u guessed it, HIM. "This is gonna be a long summer..." I whisper to myself as I slowly drift off to sleep.

                                                                                                 ~next morning (day 2)~

     I yawn as I walk to the cafeteria, grabbing my food and sitting at an empty table. I look down at my food when my day dream is rudely interrupted by a fling noise on the table and the sound of someone sitting down next to me.  I slowly look up to see my knight and singing armor sitting there across from me. "How did u know it was me..?" I ask nervously. 
"Your hoodie" he smiles. I look over and see my bracelet sitting next to my wrist. Surprised, I look up at him, "what's your name kid?" He holds out his hand prepared to shake mine, "coby" I place my hand in his " Naomi"

       Let me explain something about this camp, u do practically NOTHING here. No joke. Nothing. I sit under a big oak tree drawing my new interest, coby. I hear footsteps behind me and start to think if this boy is stalking me, before I could close my notebook he snatches it and starts to run down the big hill under us. "COBY!!!" I screech as he looks at the drawing and sprints down the hill. I chase after him and see him trip and start to tumble down through the grass.  I laugh but then I start to fall too. We both end up falling next to each other. Burning our eyes as we look up at the sky. He hands me my notebook, "pretty good" he adds "is that supposed to be me?" He looks toward me as I look away "yeah.." he pats my head and gets up. Holding out his hand, smirking, "you're adorable"