Chaper 1

Ford was bored on a Saturday afternoon. He had heard legends of a Taco Bell hidden deep within the forest and decided to check it out. When he arrived, he immediately smelled something bad. He walked in the front door and saw a middle aged man that looked miserable and scared working the cash register. "Can I order a Taco?" Ford said raising a brow. "O-of course you can!" The employee tried to sound enthusiastic.

After taking one bite of the taco, Ford felt his stomach rumbling. He rushed to the bathroom and took a nice heavy shit. As he was washing his hands, he noticed a flower pot in the corner. There was no flower, just dirt. At the sight of that sexy pot of dirt, Ford became increasingly aroused by the second. He didn't just want that pot, he needed it. He looked left and right, then grabbed the pot and took it into a stall. He took off all of his clothes and began putting some of the dirt from the flower pot up his butt. He smothered his dick in the shimmering top soil and named the pot 'Lucille.'

He angled himself above Lucile before sticking his incredibly large and hard cock in her soil. Ford moaned as he thrusters in and out of the soft, fertile, rich, and beautiful soil. He soon filmed in the dirt with the loudest, most squeaky moan you've ever heard. He sounded like a dying cat. But Ford felt so much pleasure from Lucille. He heard a familiar cackle. "Bill!?" He shouted. "Hello to you too, Sixer! Or come to join you and Lucille!" The dorrito explained. Ford thought about it for a moment and decided a threesome sounded nice. "Let's do it." Ford said before opening the stall door allowing Bill inside.

Bill took out his twig-like yellow penis and snapped causing it to grow long and thick. He approached Ford and hovered just near his ass and shoved his whole rock of a cock inside Ford as they both moaned loudly. Surprise, Ford puked a bunch of pebbles. Nasty stuff it was. When Bill pulled his duck out, he cummed all over fords back and quickly used his eye to lick it off. Ford decided he should take his lovers home. He carried Lucille in one arm and held Bill's hand in the other as they walked into the sunset.