Different world, Different rules..

"What the?" I said, while looking every side all I could see is a white space, "Hello Human, Because of our mistake" Then the voice was interrupted "Your mistake." "Ehm, yes.. My mistake, we decided to give you a new life!! Yayy"

 Wait a minute.. What?

"You die because of this Idiot fault," The second voice said. Huh? "Yuup, that is why enjoy your new one!! With our gift of course," The first voice said with a happy go lucky voiced. "Enjoy~"

As soon the voice said that, a black portal appeared below me "WHATTT????"

+++++--------------------------------------------------------------------------++++++

"Oh my God! I thought I'm going to die," I said with confusion mixed with fear, which came out like "Gagagugu!!" What? I try to move my head, which is really hard things to do. Wait, why is all of this blurry?

"Το μωρό μου.." A giant monster said, 'what?' "Είναι αυτή ισχυρή?" What is that gibberish? "Oy, stop touching me!!" I try to squirm but it was all failed as the monster pick me up, Then something was shoved to my mouth.. A liquid came out.. 

Then it clicked.

I'm a baby, or a new born.. And that stuff was a tits.. That is disgusting!

+++++--------------------------------------------------------------------------++++++  

Months have been passed, I discover that by trying to move I increase my Str and Dex, How? I don't know.. But I know for sure that the two goddesses were involved with this and the gamer power I got. Not that I mind of course..

Oh, and I notice that I'm an elf.. How? The stats. And how I am indeed lucky as my luck is a two digit number while my others are only one digits number, "----, -------- ------ --" And I still don't understand what's the language are. Oh, and I got abandoned too.. The big monster was actually my parent, I don't know why but they put me somewhere in the wood.. 

Geez, wonder why?

So I stay in the orphanage, I only cry when I only need to, of course, I don't want to be a hassle. "-----, ----- --------!" Geez lady, I don't understand but I get it.. I swear, this woman couldn't shut her mouth for a second.. And I'm the baby here..

+++++--------------------------------------------------------------------------++++++

"---, --!! You ------!!! -- Here!!" The patron, a human female scream my name as I run. I now understand a little of this world language, but I know for sure that she's mad.. No, enraged at me, So being a realist I am, I keep running.

Oh, My name was Imra Torlamin, It's on my stats too.. But because of my so called parent abandoned me, I am now Imra without no last name, even though the stats still put my last name..