competition

there have been stories before, about waking up in a different body, and then they fall in love, and blah blah. but what if this was different? life isn't always going to be thrown at you like this. but when it does, it's definitely an eye opener.

Arabella :
"last time! make it count!!" says Mrs. Alex, my dance teacher. she always says 'one last time' but is it ever the last time? i continued to dance, counting in my head to make sure i was still on the right counts.
"good!!", right as those words were said, i immediately collapsed onto the ground catching my breath, i have to give credit, Mrs. Alex is an amazing dance teacher. she just expects so much from me. i mean i'm a 16 (almost ;)) year old girl, with honors classes, and more than 40 hours a week of dance. but somehow i make it through.
-
"there you are???" screams Levi from his jeep, i must explain how L is before i move on, or else he would kill me, in Levi's words, Levi is "the funniest guy ever, he can get all the 'mans' he wants, because he is soooooo handsome, but not egotistical", that's my best friend for you all. he may not be the 'ideal best friend' but i've know him since i was about born, and he's basically the back bone to this nation.
"i'm so sorry, Mrs. Alex kept me late to give me a pep talk for the competition this weekend" Levi rolled his eyes, knowing i would do well during the competition anyways.
-
without realizing, we were sitting in my driveway, i was so busy listening to Migos, and jamming way too hard to even realize i was home.
i thanked L for dropping me off and jumped out of his jeep to make it safely inside, saying hi to my mom and dad, and little brother Tristan, i went into my room to finally get a good nights worth of rest

please don't hate me i totally understand this is terrible but you all have to deal with me :( plz