#1: No dog?

"Elizabeth Jennifer Moore get down here right now!" my mom yells from downstairs.

I groan as I yell back "I'm coming!" I run down the stairs wondering why she said my full name, but then I realise that she's probably mad, but I wonder why. When I walk into the kitchen I see her holding my dog by the collar.

"She pee'd and pooped in the living room, again!" yelled my mom.

"Mom calm down, I'll just clean it up." I say back to her.

"Elizabeth were moving across the world! If she's going to keep acting like this I don't know if we should even bring her on the plane." my mother says.

"W-what do you mean?" I question as I try to hold back my tears.

"Elizabeth I'm sorry, but me and your father have been talking about this and we think that we should give away your dog, only because we don't think he can stand the plane ride." my mom calmly speaks.

"You can't do this! You and dad both know how much she means to me! You can't just take her away like this!" I yell while my voice cracks from crying.

"Elizabeth I told you we're sorry, we can get you a new one in Australia." She speaks while trying to stay calm.

"Mom that's not how it works! You can't just Sell my dog and get me another one and then pretend like it never happened!" I scream back at her, when my mom stayed quiet I grabbed my dog and I ran up the stairs while crying and I slammed the door shut.

I softly talked to my dog saying things like "I don't want to lose you." and "I'll try my best to never let them take you away from me." and as I talked softly to my dog she would keep licking my face and my hands every few sentences. It was now 9:00 pm so I kissed my dog on the head and I said "I love you blossom, goodnight." and I laid my head on the pillow as I hugged her until I slowly fell asleep.
======================================================
Hello everyone! I hope you're enjoying my book, you can also leave some suggestions on what I should fix. This is only the first chapter but in the next chapters I post there will be at least 1,000 words (in this one there is only 411 words, including this)

Vote ❤️
Follow 👥
Comment💬