Beautiful eyes (A Camren Fan Fic)

A/N this is my first fan fic so if you have any suggestions let me know :)

Camila's P.O.V

I was stood by my locker staring at her beautiful face again,I dont know how long for this time,until Ally broke me out of my thoughts. "Yo Cabello wakey wakey " "I ug I ah what" I replied still not fully alert, "you where staring again,anyways we better go,here comes the dream team" ahh yes the dream team. Which consisted of Lauren Jauregui,the most beautiful girl in this school,her girlfreind Normani (they're the schools it couple) and their best freind Dinah. Oh and I should probably mention I'm bi,and i am completely and utterly in love with Lauren Jauregui but she doesnt know who I am because im a complete nerd.

Lauren's P.O.V

I Was Stood by my Locker with zayn waiting for the girls,when I saw the most beautiful pair of brown eyes I'd ever seen. Wait Lauren what are you thinking ? you have a girlfreind. who is she anyways ?

Normani's P.O.V

I Walked Through the Door With Dinah and everyones jaws drop as per usual. Dinah Lauren and I are the three most popular girls in this school,Oh and Laurens my girlfriend. Lauren was at the lockers with zayn and I began walking over,I took a deep breath and grabbed Dinahs hand. "Lauren get your ass over here" I yelled. Time to face the music..

zayns P.O.V

I was stood talking to Lauren by the lockers,she looked stunning as always. She was talking about the newest episode of The Vampire diaries with so much Animation. It was equally amusing yet captivating. If you haven't guessed it,I am in love with Lauren Michelle Jauregui. which sucks cause she has a girlfriend. The one and only Normani Kordei. Speak of the devil. "Lauren get your ass over here" She yelled,And of Course Lauren obliged,she's well and truly whipped.