0.1

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BE- SLAM!
I sat up with a grown, instantly a sharp pain shot through my head causing me to grab my head, my room was a wreck, clothes were everywhere, my dresser was tipped over my TV was gone and that's when it all came flooding back. I threw my blankets off of me causing me to gasp,Jesus Christ it was cold, retreating my last move I grab my blanket wrap it around me and throw my legs over to touch the cold wood floor I stand up,almost immediately sitting back down and my mouth dropping. THE AUDITION, ITS TODAY. This time not caring if it was cold. I jumped out of my bed and ran out of my room. People lay on my couch and floor, one even in a plant, I grunt as I was into the closet and grab an air horn, I take one last deep breath, silently apologising and press the button at least three people sit up groaning with there hands over their ears. I do it again they finally turn around as more people start to get up, my best friend sat up and yelled.
"What the hell Megan?!?" I raised an eyebrow at her she quickly realized what was going on and started shoving people out the door,
"Okay I've called 4 cabs you think that's enough?" She asked setting her phone down.
"Wait why 4?"
"FOR YOU GIRL,GO,GO YOUR GUNNA BE LATE!"
I quickly came back to reality and ran to the bathroom. (20 mins later)
I stepped into the cab and gave him directions, I sat back in my seat, my breathing hard from running around my house this morning.

__________________*___________________*______________________*___________________*____________
Hey guys!!
Thank you so much for reading hopefully you liked it!
DONT BE A SILENT READER VOTE, COMMENT! 😘