Part 1

Hey everyone! Well, this is where I share my stupidest moments with you guys. Warning though, language and stupidity are both HIGH AF. So! If you don't like, don't read!

Ok. So. This one time, I was at my dad's, and he lived across the street from McDonalds. I took a call from one of my close friends- I called her Miku at the time -and it was around midnight. I go on the balcony of his apartment so I don't wake anyone up. Then, I was like "Yeah, the pool was pretty fu-HOLY SHIZ YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS." There was this fat-ass guy just chillin at the McDonalds. I saw his shirt and was like dying it was so funny. HE HAD A SAILOR MOON SHIRT ON. I looked for a car, and it was one of two. A nice red impala, or a freakin SAILOR MOON THEMED CHEVY. No joke, sailor Moon everywhere like I looked in the passenger seat because I thought I saw someone, but nope! It was his Sailor Moon waifu pillow. There were like 3 more in the back seat: Sailor Pluto, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Venus. Like, wtf why. I told this friend about it, and as I was talking, the guy got his food. This was by far the funniest thing I've ever seen. He tried to drink his coke, but he couldn't reach it. He was trying so hard, but he gave up and threw the damn coke. I was describing everything to my friend, and she was dying too, it was so funny. His 3 Big Macs came, and he ate them and had like 4 orders of large fries and ate them. He tried to get another coke, but he ended throwing that shit too. It was the most eventful thing that has ever happened to me in a summer. Like, I was dying, and my dad ran out like "What the hell are you doing out here??" I pointed at the McDonalds, and my dad was dying with me. Father, child bonding, am I right? Welp, that's my story. See ya~!