Greetings

(the guy in the pic is your big bro, Misuke. Yn=your name. you go to highschool..what am i doing with my life. Oh ye..your not blood related XD) 

"Yn!!!!!" Your brother yelled up the stairs but to hear no reply.
He cursed to himself and made his way up to your room and knocked on your door, still, no reply. "i swear.." He opens the door and walks over to your bed to see you sleeping soundly, like nothing bad could ever happen.."too bad i have to wake you up.." he whispers then grabs the blanket and yanks it off of you making you tumble off the bed. "EEK!" you sqweeled and landed on your bottom. "o-ow..why did you do that? ;-;" you said standing up. 

"you didnt get up when i called you." he answered as he puts the blanket back onto your bed. "breakfast is ready, so hurry up and get ready before it gets cold..also school starts in 30 minutes." he said and headed toward the door. "alright alright geezzzzzzzzzz." you went over and shut the door after him.

(time skip after your ready and stoof) 

(Yn pov) 

After i finished getting ready, i looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. "flippen..school..life..ugh" I headed downstairs to see brother watching Tv while eating egg pizza. That made my mouth drool..i look over and see a plate on the table with some egg pizza on it. " OMG IS THAT MINE!?" i say and run to it. 

"yes" is all he replied and i chowed down on it. mmmm~ misuke's cooking is great!~ I look at the clock and realize its almost time for school to start. "OMG NO, gotta go misuke, baii" i say and run out the door not even enough time for misuke to say bye himself.

I run to school and enter into the classroom as quick as i can. "im only a minute late! :D" i say to myself then look at the teacher who looks very peeved. "YOUR A MINUTE LATE." He says angrilly while glaring at you. "b-but its only a minute.." the teacher sighs and facepalms. "go to your seat.." i nod and head to my seat quickly. 

(skip to lunch timme) 

i sit up and yawn. doing all this school stuff tires me. oh well.. i stand up and i see Yuu waving at me. He was a blonde wavy haired boy a little bit older then me and had beautiful green eyes. I hop over to him. "hey :D" i say and hug him for no apparent reason. He smiles and hugs back. wanna eat lunch with me outside? i nod and we grab our lunch bags and go outside.

 We sit down by a wall and start eating. "hey yuu..how long have we known eachother?" he looks at me with a frown. "youve forgotten? we've known eachother for 6 years 3 months and 7 days." i snickered and looked back. "well..you didnt need to get that specific." He smiled again and started laughing. 

"your so cute haha." I laughed too untill i realized what he said. "wait what? .-."He looked at me questioningly. "what? i didnt say anything." 

"oh you sure did and it had something to do with cute =.=" he blushed and looked down at the food and suddenly changed the subject. "uhm..can i have some of that omelet you have?" He asked awkwardly. I sighed and grabbed my spoon and went to give it to him. 

"N-no feed me .>." i awkwardly stared at him for a moment. "uhm..ok..?" I got some of the food then went to feed him. He adorably ate it off the spoon and..wait did i just say adorably?..omg i like him..how did i just realize this..i suddenly started blushing and he noticed.