Sweet serial killer.

My first chapter please enjoy! 

Prologue

“Dylan?” a faint echo arose from the other side of the field, sending me to shoot up from the wet bench that I was sat at for the last hour. I couldn’t see much, just darkness.

No reply. He would be here Alyson, he promised. I was starting to slowly but surely start to no believe that, small tale I had been telling myself for 45 minutes now. He’s coming I know he is!

I shuffled backwards, kicking up dirt, trying to make my way back to the bench. I sat back down on it feeling the coldness spread on my bum, and pulling my legs up and hugging them in a tight embrace. He is just late so fretting.

Why did he have to be late!

I frowned slightly taking another quick glance at my watch 11.40. I rubbed my arms that had goose bumps running all over them, and them breathing into my hands in a desperate attempt to heat myself up. Now I was getting irritated!

May be I should just leave, he obviously isn’t interested is he! Wait but what if I leave and he just turns up? He could be waiting for me for ages! Wait maybe he didn’t mean meet him here, he said meet me where we first met, but I also bumped into him once near the library. We didn’t speak then be we did technically first meet each other then didn’t we? Maybe that’s where he is! No he meant here I know it.

I loved it here in the day light, the beautiful long trees that tower over me creating shadows to cool myself down in the summer. And the waterfall at the side in which people threw coins in. The water itself so cool, so refreshing. It looks as though it glistened even after all its years of being here. But at night It was a thing of nightmares.

Time to go he had his one chance and he blew it!

Rustling. It’s just the wind shaking the bushes. Wait... no it wasn’t. I swallowed hard, shivering slightly. I could feel my heart rate quickening up, getting to a fast pace. It’s nothing Alyson your over reacting. I jumped off the bench, and took a step back slowing.

A shadow moved swiftly passed me. I tried my hardest no to scream and clasped my hands hard around my mouth. It moved again, quickly towards me.

“Dylan! This is not funny” I trembled, turning my shout into a silent cry.

No reply.

I felt it slowly approach me breathing it hot air down the back of my neck, and sending me into a frantic run. That wasn’t Dylan! I didn’t know what it was but it wasn’t Dylan!

Twigs snapped under my feet as I found an old oak tree and hide behind it, out of breath and terrified. My heart was banging against my rib cage in a desperate attempt to get out. I wanted to get out!

I tried desperately not to cry, while peering round the side of the tree trying to see what it was that was there. It didn’t chase me. Maybe I just imagined it? I breathed hard trying to regain my breath. Just don’t panic! You properly imagined it all.

A dark figure appeared in front of me, smiling delightly to its self. I pushed the tree away from me stepping out into a visible shot. It was Dylan, it was ok.

I took a small step towards him a grin running from one side of my cheek to the other.

“Dylan you came!” I almost cried with joy, taking another big step towards him.

A low, dark voice reply softly to me “I’m not Dylan!”.

Chapter 1

I pressed my cheek upon the cold, icy window, sighing softly and allowing the glass to steam up a little. I was blinded. I pulled down the sleeve of my favourite jumper, turning it into some sort of a mitten and wiped away the mist making it visible for me to see again.