The Mysterious Woman

~❤~Liana's P.O.V~❤~
I was walking along the sidewalks, searching for something intresting. As I was walking, I found a little shop, at the courner of Main Street. 'I wonder what lies here...'  I had thought, as I opened the door. There were A lot of Dream Catchers, but one had caught my eye. " Hello? " I asked, walking around the shop. " Agh~! A visitor! " Said a old female voice. I turned to were it was coming from, but didn't see anyone. " Boo! " I jumped and turned around, to see a little old lady looking up at me. " Did you come here to buy? " Asked the sweet old lady. " Yes. I'd like that one over there. " I pointed to the one, that had caught my eye. She smiled, walked over to the beautiful peace of art, and gave it to me. I smiled and went to the counter to pay. " Oh... Its on the house! " The old woman smiled. Then, she disappeared into the black smoke. I looked around and I had appeared to be in my house. 'Huh... Convenient...' I thought. I went downstairs, grabbing a bag of popcorn, and watched some Netflix. As I was done I walked upstairs to bed.
~❤~Dream~❤~
A bear was in the woods... Following me. I ran as fast as I could... But got caught. The bear picked me up and opened it's mouth...
~❤~End~❤~
I woke up panting like a dog. 'Omg... Was that a Dream or a nightmare?' I thought sitting up. 'Or was it the dream catcher that forsed the dream...?' I thought getting out of bed.
A/N
I'll update soon! Bai!