《1》

It was louder that it was supposed to be. There was much more people than it was supposed to be. There was a lot more alcohol than what we've bought. And there was some drugs that we didn't even think of getting; but here they are.

"You feelin' good?" I felt a firm grip on my shoulder, turning me slightly around. It was Josh. We were at his house, and it was his party.

"Yeah... Just didn't expect all this people to come." I said, being honest. And I knew that he was thinking the same.

"Yeah, tell me about it. This is gonna be a bitch to clean up tomorrow." He said, looking around his half-trashed house. Nothing important to him wasn't broken; only some bottels, glasses and stuff.

"I'll help you clean it up." I offered, earning a smile from Josh.
He heard his voice being called and excused himself for a moment. I stayed at the place where I was most of the night; on the couch, having a pointless conversation with high and drunk people I don't know. It was kinda fun honestly. They sounded so dumb and funny at the same time.

"Hey, let me introduce you to someone. Come on." Josh came up to me, motioning for me to follow him with his arm. I stood up, waving goodbye to the people I've been making fun of in my head for the past hour. No one really noticed I left because they were so into their conversation about the possibility of dragons blowing ice and not fire.

"Tyler this is Rose. Rose this is Tyler." Josh stood inbetween me and probably the prettiest girl here at this party.

"Hey." She extended her arm for me to shake. I couldn't stop staring at her eyes, they were both a different color.
I muttered a 'hello' embarrasing myself completly in front of this gorgeous girl.

"I went to kindergarten and middle school with Rose. She moved away after but now she's back! We were best friends back in the day... So I thought you should meet her." Josh explained his history with Rose quickly.

"He cryed for 3 daya straight after I left." She mocked him a little, him defending himself saying he only cryed for 1 day.
I didn't really know what to say or do. I was still hipnotised by Rose.

"I have to go really quick. I'll be back, Tyler watch out for her. She doesn't play." He said like it was a warning. She doesn't play? What does he mean by that?

"You look confused now, but you'll understand with time." She said, turning around and leaving me alone by the kitchen counter. Now I was confused by what she said.
I looked up from my cup and saw Rose approaching me.

"Come with me." She said to me, not stopping her in her track.
She led me upstairs to the bathroom. We got in and she closed the door and locked it. For a moment I thought we were gonna hook up but that thought changed when she pulled out a little plastic bag with white stuff in it. Cocaine. It was cocaine.

"You want?" She offered me, starting to make lines of it.

"No thanks, I'm good." I kindly declined, looking into my almost empty cup of whatever I was drinking.

"You sure? There's some for both of us." She wanted to make sure I didn't want any. I said no again nad she shrugged. Taking two of four lines.

"Yeah, I think I'm good too. Let's go." She looked at me briefly, then turned around to unlock and open the door.
Well that was a strange experience, I thought to myself.

"You wanna get out of here?" She abruptly stopped infront of me, making me stumble a little.

"Uhm, I don't know... It's Josh's party, I kinda wanna stay for him." I was honest.

"Oh yeah, right. Me too." It seemed like she had forgotten at whos party she was at for a second.

"Come on, let's go sit on the couch." I grabbed her arm, slightly pulling her to the living room area. And there we saw Josh.

"Where did you guys dissappear?" Josh moved a little on the couch so Rose and I could sit.

"We went to the bathroom. And no, nothing happened." I made it clear to him before he could say anything. "Oh..." He stopped for a second, "I didn't even think something happened!" He defended him self poorly.

"Great party Josh!" Rose violently turned to Josh, hitting me on the arm kinda hard. "And sorry for doing coke in the bathroom." She said then turned to me, "and sorry for hitting you on the arm right now."

"It's okay Rose, don't worry about it." Josh said before being called somewhere else. He was all over the place tonight, obviously, it was his party.

"Would you mind taking me home?" Rose whispered to me. I don't know why she was whispering, and I'm guessing neither did she.

"Yes, I'll take you home." She smiled at me really big. "When do you want to go?" I laughed a little at her expression.

"Now please." She got up and I followed. I went to Josh to tell him I was gonna drive her home and that I'm probably not gonna be coming back.

"That's okay, don't worry. Just make sure you don't end up in her apartment and not yours. Try to notice the difference." He joked, still thinking that we're gonna do something.

"Yeah, very funny..." I laughed and we said our goodbyes. I walked up to Rose who was standing a little further away, waving bye to Josh.

It was not really easy getting out of the house with people pulling you and asking where are you going. But we made it out and got to my car.

"Put your seatbelt on." I said to Rose, starting the car.

"You're not the boss of me!" She exclaimed out of nowhere. "But I will..." She mumbeled, sounding defeated.

"Okay, is this it?" I stopped infront of a buliding she said she lived in.

"Yes! Do you have a pen?" She asked, looking around the car a little.

"Yeah...here you go." I gave her the pen and she pulled my arm closer to her. She started writing something down. Whe she was done I took a look at it and it was her number.

"You know, you could've just put your number in my phone." I laughed at her gesture while she was getting out of the car.

"Yeah well I didn't. Call me tomorrow." And then she dissapeared.  Not completly, only in to her building.

I guess I'm calling her tomorrow. I'll text her, that's better.