the old studio were we met

warning bad spelling!

It was late at night. u were in the old studio were your uncle worked. you open the door and looked around. the smell of ink was in the air. u walked in. 

you  pov ( idk ) 

" uncle joey! " i said. i started walking in like if it was new house that  was ready to be rent. "ok  lets see what uncle  wanted to show me ". i looked at a paper cut out of an old cartoon character. i looked at it a little longer and remember who it was. it  was bendy! i smile " i remember you u little devil "  he was one of my favorite character when i was little. i would ask my mom, dad, and my uncle joey to make or bye a stuff toy of bendy and......who that other characters name  again......oh borris!  (idk if i spell his name name right ) i would alway ask my mom to buy me the plushy of them but she never did . i start to walk  away to find my uncle. i turn  around and i saw something it was the ink machine i looked around to see if theres anything to turn it on but there was nothing so i walked out and kept looking for my uncle. i want to a another room and saw something  i wish i never  did. i saw a 3d  borris with  his rib cage sticking out. "oh my god uncle joey what did you do to borris.....NO joey will never done this! he loved bendy and borris ...I think."  I exit that room and want to a other room next to that room I was in with the dead borris.  in that room there was pedestals,6 of them I also saw a lever." so this is were u turn on that machine ". I was about to pull the lever but I didn't. I looked at the pedestals I realize that I have to put something on them.  I walk out of the room to find the thing to put on the 6 pedestals then i saw bendy. "strange he was not there before" . " wow bendy u scared me hehe! i wonder who put u here?" i ask the paper cut out of him " welp bye paper cut out  bendy ! " (a couple of hours later ) i found all the thing i need to put on the pedestal. i want to the room and put the items were they need to go and went to a room that i bin in when i was looking for the items i click on a bottom that said flow. i want back to the room with the pedestals and pull the lever. i went back were the ink machine was but some how it was boarded up. i walked up to it. after one step closer a big monster pop out. the monster body was cover in ink but not its mouth. it starts to reach there hand to me. i started to run as the place start to be fill with ink . i ran as fast as i can. i wanted to go home i want to leave this place i didnt want to die. as i was about to reach to exit the floor broke and i began to fall . i shut my eyes and i hit the very hard floor and got nocked out. 

dream you pov ( still idk )

i open my eyes and all i can see was nothing but the color white. i started to walk and found something or....someone. i walk up to it. it got bigger and inky  it was the monster. i looked up at it. they looked back and grab my hands and said " im so sorry y/n ". " its ok " i said to it.  then room  got spit into 2 black and  white . i huge the monster. " dont leave me" it said  

end of dream

your pov 

i open my eyes and got up. an looked around " were im i? ". i saw an ax and grab it . " this will come-" I was cut off a sound. it sounded like.......like some one was crying. I looked at a dark corner. " um hello...are you ok?" . the crying stop and It began to speak. " who are you?". " my name is y/n what's yours. the voice said nothing then said " my name is........bendy." oh ...my...god

bendy  pov

when the voice said there name I new who it was. she was that weird/cute little 6 year old that always ask joey for something when this place was new but she sounds older. " um can you come over here?" she ask nicely " why?! u mite get scared of me or u mite hart me or kill me! ". " I wont do that I promise. " she said . " ........ok " I got up and wipe my tears and step out of the corner. I looked at the girls face she was.....really pretty . wait did I just think she was pretty...." well you should leave now. I will take u to the exit " I said to y/n. " ok but can u ask you something ?" she said. "ok. what is it ". "well have u seen my uncle joey?" joey drew was y/n uncle. oh god  is she here to kill me for her uncle! " um you ok?" y/n ask "NO STAY BACK! LEAVE ME ALONE!"  I step back. " hey is ok i just promise to not to hart u is ok I'm your friend." she said letting out her hand. i looked up at her she smiled it was much different then joey when he killed borris with my own eyes. her smile was different it was nicer. i walked up to her and grab her hand and slowly cried . she wipes my tears off and hugged me. i hugged her back i felt safe in her arm. " would u like to stay in my place? " y/n ask. " what about borris?". " his body will stay but his soul will be with us . " she said with a smile . "......ok." i said smiling. and with those words my life change forever.

HELLO IM NEW! IF U LIKE U CAN ASK ME TO CONTINUE ! WELP IT WAS NICE TO MEET U BYE BYE! ( and yes i drew the cover )