Strap-on to church

Strap-on To Church

It's October 31st and you're at church. You be sitting in church and you look over and you see the girl of your dreams, Ariana Grande😲😱😱. Your pussy gets so wet and you're on your period so it's like Viagra Falls. You get up to go change your tampon but Ariana grabs your arm. Omg u think. Ariana is touching me!!!😲😲😲😱😱😱😱😱😭. You nearly soak through your tampon and Ariana gets up and you both walk to the bathroom.
"What are u doing?😨😨😨" you ask Ariana. She rips off her t-shirt that has a cat saying 'I hate mondays' on it to expose her spraytanned tiddies. You gasp at the bronze A-cups. You sneeze and your tampon flies out. You get oh so embarrassed 🙁🙁😞😞😞.
"It's ok." Ariana says, "I want your hot ass."
"Ok." you say. You are 6'1 btw. Ariana walks up to you and picks you up but it's moy dificil because you weigh like 300 pounds. You are so fat. Ariana struggle to pick you up omg. You decide to be dominate and your slap Ariana across the face. She moans😜😜😜😜😜😱😱.
"Do BDSM on me." Ariana says. You nod your head. You pull out the furry handcuffs from your pocket and put them on Ariana ankles. She looks oh so confused. You rip off her oversized cargo denim jean shorts with a little bit of mustard on them. You shove a bottle of Fanta up her pussy and she organisms.
"Holy guacamole!😱😱😱😜😜😜😜" Ariana moans.
"Yup." you say.
"Frick me with your strap-on." Ariana begs.
"Wait how did you know I wore a strap-on to church?" you ask Ariana.
"Because I saw it dumbass, it's very obvious. I have no idea why you're parents let you leave the house like that. Like who tf does that? What is wrong with you? Wearing a strap-on to church. I mean, what?" Ariana says. You get wetter than a soggy PB&J. You pull out your rainbow strap-on that has iCarly stickers on it and flip Airyanna with it. The Fanta bottle that was inside of her explodes and Ariana dies😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😔😔😔😔. You cry in the church bathroom as you see Ariana dead, pouring out blood and Fanta. You miss her everyday. You are fat.