Senpai noticed me

Author's note!!:
Hi ok so in this story I am 23 years old. But irl I am not. But I am still immature.

Deadpool girl pov:
Adam had just post a new video and on occasion I would write either a happy meaningful comment or a notice me comment. I choose notice me. So I went into the chat and started spaming, "SENPAI NOTICE ME!" A couple minutes later I get a response. I look at who is was...*Gets nosebleed and falls out of spinny chair* The comment said... "You have been noticed!" -SkyDoesMinecraft.
I asked him if I could come and vist him. And with every drop of life inside of me I grabbed my mouse and clicked comment. I stared at my computer for 2 minutes waiting for the comment. "Sure if ya can if you can find me!" -SkyDoesMinecraft. I quickly responded "Meet ya at the Sky office on Monday!" -me. "Wait wat?!" -SkydoesMinecraft. And with that I packed my things and went to (where ever the Sky office is).

*Time skip brought to you by Butter Deadpool!!

Adam pov:
"Well I'm screwed..." I said to myself. I looked my phone to see and that unknown number texted me. "Cash me outside how bout dat? Lmao" I texted back saying "Who is dis?" "I told you I'd come! Outside plz?" The text said. I walked outside to see a young girl with black hair, wearing a Deadpool mask, a red leather jacket, a "Who Play Minecraft" shirt, black tights, black leather boots, she had red headsets on, she also had 2 pistol Nurf guns, a bamboo stick, and a purse. I walked up to the mysterious woman looking down at her phone. I tapped her on the shoulder and within seconds she nearly hit me with the bamboo stick. "Oh sorry..." She said putting the bamboo stick back on her back. "We've never actually met! My name is Deadpool girl but my real name is Lisa!" She said happily. "So are you hungry?" I asked her. "Actually yas." She said. " Wanna go to ihop and talk?" I asked because I wanted to know how she found me. "Sure!" She said.

*after breakfast and explainaion.

Adam pov:
"So do you want to meet everyone at the office?"I asked her. "Omg yes please!" She said happily. We got back in the car and drove back to the office. When we got there we spotted Max and Ross. "Well let's go say hello go Mad Max and the office squirel..." I said joking. She looked at me. "Can I say somethin?" She asked looking at me for aproval. "Yes?" I said a bit confused. But then everything made sense when she yelled "I SHIP MITHROSS!!!!!!!!" Max turned to her and gave me a death stare and Ross's face went red.

Deadpool girl pov:
I looked back at Max and grabbed one of my nurf guns and shot him. It hit him in the back of his head. He started running towards me and I ran at him. I grabbed my bamboo stick and hit him on the head stunning him then I pushed him down. Adam looked at me and Max. The I said "Max you have met your match..."

A/N:
I AM SO SORRY THAT I'M WRITING THIS!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO WRITE THIS SO I DID!!!!! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!