Chapter 1 - the flight

Hey, this is my first chapter on wattpad , so it's probably not good. I hope you enjoy it . Feel free to comment and vote.

My alarm woke me up at exactly 5 am. I groaned loudly as I fumbled to turn the annoying sound off. I slowly stumbled out of bed and made my way to the shower. 1 was gonna be a looooooooong day...

____________________________________________________________

At the airport

We were sitting at a KFC eating , and waiting . Today my brother and I were flying to Paris to see my father who ran away to another woman when I was 7 , and just so you know how bad it is , I'm 15 now.

" All passengers flying to Paris , please make your way to the terminal . You're plane will leave in ten minutes " a lady speaking on the speaker said.

And it was at that moment that my nerves picked up tremendously . I felt like someone was stabbing me with a dagger in the heart continuously. I didn't want to see my father who left just for a richer woman . I didn't want to spend my summer vacation with him , I wanted to practise my dance for the championships . But, at least we were allowed to bring a friend with us .

" Tickets please " the lady at the terminal said when we got their , interrupting, my thoughts.

My brother handed her our tickets as we made our way onto the plane. We took our seats in first class , since my dad was paying and he was loaded like a babies diaper. ( I sat next to the window with my brother next to me ) .
I shut my eyes as the plane began to ascend . I felt the dip in my stomach as it started to go higher and higher . I opened my eyes and looked out the window. The view was amazing . I could see the hole of California , as we slowly but surely raised above the clouds . I looked next to me at my brother who had his earphones in . He is 17 now ,and is really popular in school , whereas I'm just the usual day to day nerd who loves to dance.

I turned around and looked back out the window . I might as well take a nap because it is gonna be a long flight.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The rays of sunlight shining through the peak of my window , awoke my wonderful dream of sunny beaches and dance studios . I sat up straight and looked around , it was midday , and we are only halve an hour away from Paris. The flight attendant walked by carrying a tray full of delicious foods and drinks and stooped in front of our seats. She put down the tray in front of us on a small table .

" Thanks. " I said smiling.

I was to nervous to eat now , if I ate anything , it would probably come straight up again. I looked at my brother who was stuffing his face with food.

" Do you ever stop eating ? " I asked smiling slightly .

" What, I'm hungry " he said .

I turned around and looked out the window. The only view now was of the clouds.

" This is your captain speaking . Please fasten your seat belts and put your chair in an upright position . We are starting to descend . Estimated time of arrival ...4 pm . " the captain said in a deep voice .

I dug in my pocket searching for my phone. The time was exactly 3:58. The plane started to descend and I felt my stomach go wild again. I looked out of the window and slowly but surely Paris and the Ifle tower came into view. It was beautiful , but my nerves were way too much for me to be enjoying it. Finally , after a lot of my mental arguments , the plane touched the ground and everyone started standing up and getting their bags and suite cases on the railing above them. I stood up and grabbed my backpack and started making my way to the exit of the plane.

We walked to the baggage reclaim area and got all three of our large suitcases. I grabbed one and started pulling it with me as I made my way outside. When I got their , it was a big surprise to see a young lady , holding a paper with our names on .
This is definitely gonna be a long day .

I hope u enjoyed it . I will post the next chapter once I have gotten 50 votes.
Thanks , 😊