sleepover with nash. (dirty)

“Baby, I’ll be back tomorrow at three”.

My mom was leaving me home alone again for the night. The last time she was gone all night, we almost got robbed. Luckily the alarm system scared the person away, but it scared me out of my mind. No way I would do that again.

“Can I please come with you”? I begged as she started to drag her briefcase to her car.

“Claire, you’re fifteen now, it’s time you start taking responsibility. Pretty soon I wont be here to back you up all the time. Invite over a friend or something if you think it will make you feel better”.

A friend? Considering it was last minute on a Friday night, all of my friends we’re probably out somewhere doing their own thing. I walked back up to my room and locked the door behind me. Sara? No. Adriana? No. My best friend Nash lives walking distance from my house, I’ll text him.

Claire Bear , 7:18pm

nashhhh :)

Nash , 7:21pm

claireee :*

Claire Bear , 7:21pm

can you spend the night tonight? moms going out and i'm scared

Nash , 7:22pm

okayyy. let me take a shower first and ill come over

Claire Bear, 7:22pm

thanks baeeeee :*

I smiled as I put my iPhone down on my bed. The last time Nash spent the night, which was a few weekends ago while my mom was here, we stayed up all night watching corny movies on Netflix and making stupid videos. We would probably have even more fun now that we’re here alone.

I quickly threw on some black leggings and a flowy Victoria’s Secret crop top and put my hair in a top knot bun with my side bangs out. Then I sat on the couch and watched Beavis and Butthead waiting for Nash to get here.

By the time it got dark, I started to stress. It was 9:30 and he still wasn’t here. This was about the same time my house almost got robbed the last time. My heart almost dropped when I heard a noise coming from the front porch. I grabbed the nearest weapon close to me, which was a chopstick from the Chinese food I ordered earlier, and headed for the door. I opened it and there was no one there, then a figure jumped in front of me and grabbed my butt into a hug. My scream turned into a laugh when I saw his blue eyes look down at me. I slapped his hand off. “Did I scare you, or nah”? I wiped away the tears that were forming in my eyes. “God, Nash! I’m crying”! I smiled up at him and we went into the kitchen.

“Get whatever you want now, we’re gonna be in my room for the rest of the night”. Before I could even finish my sentence, he was raiding my fridge. After a few minutes of digging and giggling, he settled on half a pack of oreos, a bowl of french fries, a bag of popcorn, and a ketchup bottle.

I hooked up Pandora to my stereo once we got up to my room. Of course the first song to come up was Grind on Me. I felt him push me back on my bed as the second chorus was about to come around.

“Nash, you better not”! I screamed through my laughing. He jumped over the bed and started dry humping me, making the craziest facial expressions. I covered my face as I started crying from laughing so hard. He finally got off me when the song was over he crawled over me to the other side of the bed where the snacks were.

“Did you like it”? He looked over to me, mouth full of popcorn. My face flushed red as I leaned over and grabbed some popcorn. “This is mine, girl”! He grabbed the bowl from me and tried to pull it back to where he was. I got up on my knees started pulling it in the opposite direction, making the whole bowl fly all over the place. “Great”! I smiled and ate a piece that was scattered on my Batman comforter.