selena ♡

semena,

hi. i don't know how to start this, to be honest. i could say you're my best friend in the whole wide world but that wouldn't nearly be enough. if anything, you're like a sister to me; and now through blood as well. 

there are days when i just drop to my knees and can't stand, though you always help me with that. you let me fall sometimes but you always make sure i get up and keep moving. you let me know that you love me and know i can do whatever i put my mind to and that alone is enough for me to get back on my feet. i'd be nowhere without you.

i can't end our skype call without telling you how much i love you and hearing it in return, and i can't go to bed unless you virtually tuck me up and virtually cuddle me goodnight. you make me smile so much, it's unbelievable. recently i've felt so happy and it's because of you, hands down. 

i've had many best friends before but they always brought me down. now i come to think of it, it's clear that they were probably a large part of the reason i was so low all the time. we always seemed to drift apart because of that and because i always put others before you, not realizing how much you truly meant to me.

of course, i always knew, i was just.. i don't know. dumb and under the wrong impressions. but that doesn't matter anymore, really. all that matters is that i love you more than anyone else in the world and that you're my princess baby wannabe ghetto cowboy and i'll love you til tyga stops rapping (hopefully never for your sake bc you'll just cry all the time and i'm not dealing with you acting like you're on your period because you're bad enough on yoUR ACTUAL PERIOD). 

lots of love, 

jizzmine

(p.s. this is short i'm sry)