Chapter 1

🔥My Grammar isn't the best so if it's bothering you, please don't read Thanks.🔥

HELLO
It's meh again ;)
A new FF! YEY haha well soo, like in the description it says that it's a MM ff (again) but a Utopian AU! (If you dont know what that means, search it up on google ;)) and yeah the Main ship is V x Yoosung (HATE = BLOCKED) cuz it needs more love ahahh, but the ship will first be kinda 'appear' in the end (this time and i know how to continue and so on ahaha)
The FF is based on a Fanart too from "tonturtle" on Deviantart! Check them out pls!!!

🔥•HELLOIt's meh again ;)A new FF! YEY haha well soo, like in the description it says that it's a MM ff (again) but a Utopian AU! (If you dont know what that means, search it up on google ;)) and yeah the Main ship is V x Yoosung (HATE = BLOCKED) ...

And yeah, I'll add a lot of pics here so you can imagine it better!
But the pics arent mine, Credit to all artists!
And maybe also some songs which fits perfect to the chapter c:
K I should shut up ahaha
Have fun!
(Oh my friend helped me too ahha)

Nooble-Moor.

What a beautiful City, more like an Island which is floating in the sky, chained on the ground which was under the Island.

Everyone loved this City, the people lived in peace since the last war which was thousand years ago

Everyone loved this City, the people lived in peace since the last war which was thousand years ago. Everyone was pretty active too, everyone had a Job and a beautiful life. The Men mostly worked as Mechanic, Butcher or Blacksmith for the King of Nooble-Moor. The Women worked more for the entertainment as Dancer or even Actor but also to sell food and clothes. The kids were everywhere and played a lot too, everyone was happy.

The King's name was Han, Jumin Han, he was very strict but still a very good King for his Kingdom. He respected everyone and also helped everyone when someone really needed his help, he had a warm heart for everyone too. But he didn't accept when someone hurted his cat, yes,  his Persian Cat called Elizabeth the 3rd, or anyone from his Kingdom, he wouldn't mind killing people.

His Consultant was a Woman who had the name Jaehee Kang. She helped him in every decision and much more, Jumin was sure that he couldn't really decide the best choice without her, she was a huge help for him. But there was also another boy in the King's family, Yoosung Kim. Of course, he isn't blood related to Jumin but they are best friends and know each other since their child-hood.

Jumin found Yoosung in an Alley when they both were young, Yoosung wore only really thin clothes, was really dirty and stains on his arms which looked like injections. Jumin took Yoosung with him to the Castle and since then they lived together, Jumin took a lot of care of Yoosung because he couldn't remember anything, only his name, nothing else.