Lesson time

History has to be my favourite subject, Mr Fillington is an amazing at teaching. Last year I hated history, I thought it was boring and that there was no need for it. I only took it for a GCSE because it looked good on job application. Thanks to sir I love History. Mr Fillington can make you laugh, cry and most importantly think. I count down the hours till a history lesson. Some people, think he’s a bit weird because he makes eye contact throughout lessons. I, however love that about him. When you talk to him, you see his amazing blue eyes. My friends claim that I fancy him. I don’t, he’s like in his late 20’s. Maybe if he were my age id fancy him, then again I wouldn’t. He’s too teacher like. Anyway, Edgar Edwards is so fit I wouldn’t fancy anyone else!  

Just another Monday morning, first I have history. Yippee! Then I have boring PE with the witch of all witches Tirana Brandon. Then the rest of the day is fine.

Better walk to History now, class starts in five minutes. I hope Sir gives me back my coursework grade.  I worked ages on it. Look who is walking my way, Tim Davison and co. The annoying druggie thugs.

“Nice ASS!!!!” shouts one of the thugs as I walk past.

They are the perverts of the century. Ohhhhhh. Here comes Edgar Edwards. I’ll try to talk to him, see if I can get a minute of his beautiful self.

“Hi Edgar” with a smile.

“Hello” with his charming accent. (He’s from Sweden)

“Are you walking to History?”

“Yeah, what do you think you’ll get for your coursework?”

“I don’t know, hopefully something good”

“I hope I get something good.”

Then with that last word coming out of Edgar’s mouth, we were at history. Oh I do wish history was further away. Maybe I’d get  a better insight to his life, if history we at the other end of the school. Were just peers at the moment, hopefully we’ll be married next year but I doubt that will happen. I sit next to Rachel, and get  my book and pens out.

“Class I’ll hand out your grades at the end of the lesson” said Mr Fillington.

During another amazing lesson with Mr Fillington. He calls out “Ariel, I need to speak to you about your grade at the end of the lesson please”

I do hope that this is nothing bad, nothing awful. Like I got a U and d I’m officially thick. Or something even worse. Like he thinks I’ll fail my history GCSE! Well, their equally the same. Both would be awful.

“Sir, you said you wanted me to see you at the end of the lesson”

“Yes that’s right. This is nothing bad. I thought you’d like to know that you got an A* on this piece of coursework. And that I think you’re doing really well.”

“That’s great! Thanks Sir”

I walk to leave the room, he puts his hand on my shoulder and says “That’s not all”

I turn to face him. Were quite close at this moment in time. I look into his eyes and say “Yes sir”

“Would you like to help me after school and do some things. Like with the displays?”

“What today?”

“Whenever”

“Yeah, I’m free for the rest of the week. Do you want to do it after school today?”

“That’s perfect.”

We. Well I, spend a minute looking into his eyes. This isn’t a  date or anything remotely romantic but… I am a teenage girl. I can’t wait! My first date and it’s with a teacher and he wouldn’t consider it to be a date. Ah, now to run around with the wicked witch of the west. Tirana Brandon. Hate the fat girl. She ,thinks she’s amazing because she lost her virginity before everyone and has  a boyfriend;. Who is ugly. Can’t wait till after school. Probably will be with other people but, at least I’m doing something.