I'm bored

Important information:

Genderless reader and crush;

If you see two options please chose the one that you identify with;

"__" they're talking '__' they're thinking;

C/N means crushes name and ____ is your name.

Without further ado lets get started

"Welp, I'm bored" you sighed on the couch. You were alone at your house with nothing to do you've already exausted all the fonts of entertainment, such as social media YouTube, Pinterest and were curently looking for a fluffy one-shot on wattpad to satisfy your hunger for entertainment.

FAILURE is what your searsh led to, you decided to ring your friend but he/she didn't pick up.  "Ugh" you exclaimed in frustraition. 'So what now' a sudden wave of courage hit you're body, quickly you picked up you're phone and with quivering hands typed a text to your crush asking if they would mind hanging out with you right now.
Not much time later you recived a response saying they would be here in 10 minutes.

'Ohhhhh god what did I do' you were fricking out right now, C/N would be here in so little time and there was chips on the couch a mess in the kitchen. You were a mess! Your hair sprawled everywhere and you were in your pjs.

You looked like Flash running to get everything in order on time. You ran to the kichen cleaning most of the mess up, then was the couch, next to the bathroom and then your bedroom to get yourself fixed.

As soon as you were done you heard a knock on your door "haa just in time" you sighed in relief " as  you opened the door, slightly blushing as you saw your crush at your doorstep "Hello
C/N, come on in" you greated "Hello ______" they greated following you in.

The akwardness rose and the tension in the air could almost be cut with a knife as you were both sat on the couch with no coversation topic to talk about. You were startled by the couch dipping next to you meaning
C/N had moved next to you. "Huumm C-C/N?" you stutered. "Shh _______ don't speak" he/she moved even closer "But C/-" you were cut of by their lips on yours. It was a short simple kiss but you cheeks still got as red as a strawberry, he/she broke the kiss soon after "He he" they laughed lightly "What are you laughing at!" you exclaimed slightly offended "I'm sorry" he apologized "It's just that you're so red" you blushed even more at his/hers words. "Umm wh-why did y-you do that?" you asked tripping over your words.
"Well isn't it obvious? " your crush asked while grinning from ear to ear, while you lowered your head, he/she took this as their cue to speak "I like you" this words made your heart thump in your chest 'he/she must be joking' you thought his/her lips met yours again, this time a more passionate and heated kiss "I'm not playing, I really like you ______", they breathed on your lips"
"I l-like you too C/N"
"Good", he/she joined his/her mouth with yours again in a kiss that led to a heated make-out session on your couch.
When you stopped, you cuddled on the couch, C/N playing with your hair wispering sweet nothigs into your ear as you fell into a deep slumber.

........................................................

You woke to see that you were curled up to C/N on the couch, a smile came over your lips as you re-lived the events of the previous evening, you heard C/N grunt and turning in their sleep and couldn't help but think it's cute.

After a while of procrastinating you decided to get up and make breakfast for both of you.

When C/N woke up his/her nostrils filled with the smell of the food you were finishing up cooking, you were surprised when he/she put their arms aroud your waist as you were setting the yummy food on the table, kissing your neck they mumbled a "Good morning, beutyful" you blushed slightly getting embarrassed at the simple gesture."Ohh no need to get shy, honey" they mock you.

After having brackfast C/N leaves and you are left to wonder " Would this have happened if Dan had uploaded a video?" you go back to your couch and start updating your status in every social media you have, smiling like a mad man your thoughts fly away and you start thinking about your new boyfriend/girlfriend.

Word cout: 724

A/N: I wrote this because I was bored and then started to put in some effort.
If you see a mistake please point it out.
Cover art by me.

Did you get tingles?