HENERAL LUNA

The movie was quite interesting. It's unlike any other Filipino movies. It gives the aura of anger, betrayal, and justice.

Heneral Luna was the most outstanding character. He showed and possessed an attitude that everybody admired. Of course, in every good person's life there's always those who will do everything to bring him down and that is the government. Not only was he fighting for the freedom of our country but he was also fighting against those who blindly obey the foreign commands. Isn't it just like how we are now? How we blindly obey and follow the trend of other nations? If Heneral Luna were to be resurrected in this generation, I bet he'd be disappointed. Aside from that, the government still hasn't changed from the very beginning of our presidential system. I'm sure he'd wish he would never be resurrected.

To sum it all up the movie opened the eyes of the viewers on how judgment is the same as before, cruel and iniquitous. We may have been a free country but this freedom we have has a limit. A limit that everyone didn't notice. A limit that was ignored. A limit that was forgotten. A limit  will never be removed.

I hope this movie inspired everyone to take a better look at everything around us because even the slightest realization could take us to the next step on becoming a better country.