Yellow

Tyler was sitting outside holding paint brushes and gently stroking paint on a canvas. He looked at the flower beside him and picked the color yellow and applied it to the paper.

*ding*

Brendon: heyy hoe! Where aren't you at school yet?

Tyler had forgotten about school as he was distracted.

Tyler: oh shit! I was painting! I'll be there!

Brendon: yo! Matt is looking great today ;))

Tyler: STOP IT! He's never going to notice me... :(((

Brendon: ugh hurry up hoe

Tyler grabbed his backpack and left to school

~

He was two minutes late but Ms. Johnson was ok with it because Tyler was one of the smartest kid in the class. He took his seat next to Brendon and took out his books and notebooks he needed to start the class.

"I think this came out of your notebook" said a familiar voice.

"MATT! WHAT?!" Tyler screamed.

"Uhm...yeah...here...it's actually really pretty!" Matt said as he looked at the painting.

it's actually really pretty!" Matt said as he looked at the painting

"THANK YOU!" Tyler excitedly yelled.

"Tyler please quiet down and start your report!" Ms. Johnson asked him.

"ERM yes sorry!"

-----------------

"You may be dismissed." Ms. Johnson said.

Tyler got his back pack and headed out the door. Brendon came along too.

"Beebo we need to go to library! I NEED TO TELL EVERYONE ON MY SPAM ABOUT THIS!" Tyler said as he speed-walked down the hall.

"tell them what?!?!"

"MATT TALKED TO M-" Tyler bumped into a hard surface but it had a very pretty scent...like the yellow flower he had found in his yard earlier in the morning.

"Uhh...uhhh..sorry.." Tyler backed away.

"It's totally fine! It's my fault! I wasn't paying attention!" The guy with a sweet voice spoke out.

"Heh..." Tyler smiled.

"Tyler! Let's go!" Brendon yelled from behind.

"Oh yeah!"
-----------

" -then they were like what's a blurry-face and they kept asking her so many times. She said it's not what's it's a it! It was the most cringiest twenty one pilots interview ever!" Brendon spoke to Tyler but it seemed like he was talking to him self. (Twenty one pilots exists but they're girls) Tyler was thinking about the boy he ran into at school. He smelled really good and had nice yellow hair. But he was also thinking about Matt. The long haired curly boy with a crooked smile that he loved. His voice was amazing. He was also in a band called cage the elephant. Who wouldn't want a boy like that. He didn't even know the other yellowed hair boy.