Little Bridesmaids ❤

Hey there. My name is Lexi. I want to tell you something amazing and might be cool! my big sister was getting married!  it all started about a month ago when my sister was choosing a cake, her future husband wanted a small and simple cake but my sister wanted a cake that was big and had lots of decorations. They decided to leave the cake for later. we went out of the shop and went home and had some snacks. I called Bella over. Bella was my best friend. share has brown hair and blue eyes.

We went to my room and sat on the bed and I told her what happened at the shop (haha) all she could think about was the cake; she loves cake! I got my dolls out and started to brush its hair and Bella grabbed one of my dolls and do the same too. We talked about how fun. the wedding was going to be we were so excited. I couldn't wait for when I got to dance on the dance floor. it would be so fun!!

The next day we went to buy the wedding dress. we saw a lovely dress that had lots of diamonds on it and was very puffy! my sister wanted to buy it but her future husband wanted to buy something that was smooth and that... that... what did he say again? oh yes that flowed.

This time they had a huge fight! they were saying that they can never agree on anything and that they can never be happy like this. I was so confused, I didn't understand why they were fighting but I didn't like it. then I heard my sister's future husband scream that the wedding was over. she then started to cry and ran to the car! we went home and so did the others.

my sister went to her room and I went to mine, my parents were downstairs talking about something. I was really upset when my sisters wedding was cancelled I had so many plans for it but now they are not going to be complete unless...

to be continued..

stay tuned for part two. :)
more series coming soon...