Celebrity Imagines =D

From Mindlessome tumblr

The clock struck 5:01 in the early morning . My angel , y/n snoring lightly in across from me in our king sized bed . The white messed up sheets from our previous erotic behavior .

Her hair up in a medium sized messy bun . I lifted up the sheets to admire her angelic body . The faded light from the rising sun gave me a better view of her smooth , silky , chocolate skin . 
I smirked to myself as I lowered the covers and got closer to her warm body .

I pecked her easeful pink lips and her dark eyes fluttered open immediately .
I Stared into them smiling and I earned a smile back .

I used my tongue to gently trace her the sweet spot on her neck and as response she moaned . 
“Shhhh, don’t say not a word . Don’t make a single noise” I said lowly in her ear . I wasted no time making my way down to taste her chocolate delights .

I blew on it first . She gave me a moan in frustration but I quickly shushed her once more before sticking my tongue on her clit . I let me tongue play around with it then I put my lips around hers while licking and sucking over and over again .

I placed one finger inside her and moved in and out slowly while licking , sucking , and nibbling on her spot . By that time I looked up a little to see her biting on a pillow trying to hold back moans and squeals .

Her legs got to shaking and the clenching around my finger got tighter . 
That’s when I knew she was ready for the real thing . I took my finger out and stuck it to her mouth .

She tasted herself and she looked like she was enjoying it as much as I . I took my finger out her mouth and sat up in front of her . “Ass up” I smirked as she obeyed properly placing her ass in the air and her head in the pillow .

I grabbed and stroked myself gaining closer to her entrance . I rubbed my tip up and down her pussy to tease . She hates that shit . “No noise” I warned as I dived into her walls .

"Fuck…." I started off slow and then I picked up pace . The only noises were the sounds of our skin clapping every deep stroke and her little muffled squeals .

She just doesn’t behave .

I put my hands on her back and pressed down so that I can get deeper . 
……….

The little droplets of sweat started to form on my forehead as I thrusted harder . I was close and she was to . Closer than I thought .

We came at the same time . My warm fluids entering her and hers spilling onto me .

I bit my lip and put my gold chain in my mouth to quiet my moans as I got from behind her and laid next to her .
She relaxed and settled her head into my chest .

I kissed her forehead . “Good morning , Love"