Better Than Words

-Monday 12th Feb-

I hated it here in New Zealand and well everyone hated me here to. i was to different to everyone else and i had never fitted in ever since my best friend Ashton left for Sydney 3 years ago.  Today was a start of my new adventure i guess you could call it my second chance to fit in? I couldnt wait to leave.

But it wasnt all exciting for me the thoughts in my mind wouldnt leave "Ella no one will like you there either" "Ashton has new friends now he wont like you" "They will hate you just as much." I had to keep resouring myself that i wouldnt know untill i was there and that everyone would like me and there was no need to panic and give myself anxiety. These thoughts wouldnt stop running through my mind as i was sitting anxiously on the plane ready to take off.

I kept trying to think positive and i guess it worked as i must have driffted to sleep and by the time i woke up i was in Sydney and i think i screamed the whole plane down with excitment and hugged my mum so tight im suprised she could still breath.

I hoped off the plane, went through the long and painful process of customs before i walked out and our cousins and aunties greeted us. 

But out of the corner of my eye i seen the back of someone, someone who i have missed for so long i knew it was him straight away as he was still the same height but no more straight hair, he had listened to me and kept it curly. I knew he didnt know if he should come over or not so i ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. 

"Ive missed you idiot" I say to him knowing that i was smiliing like such an idiot

" Ive missed you more Ellabella! ive been here all morning not knowing when you were going to fly in" He says while picking me up and spinning me around"

" Thought you might of forgot about me"i giggle

I tell Ashton that i will see him later once im settled in and i leave the airport and head to my Aunties house.

*1 WEEK LATER*

Ive been in Syndey for just around a week now, and i dont understand why i was ever so worried as its been the best week of my life by far.

I walk into the school gates for my first day of school nervous as hell, with Ashton by my side i knew i would be okay. Funny enough we live down the street from each other so if he had ever planned to forget about me it wasnt going to happen and i couldnt have asked for a better neighbour!

"Ill see you at lunch Ella?" Ashton says sweetly

"Of course you" will i say and reach on my tippy toes and give him the biggest hug

As we both walk our spereate ways to class.

---------

Hi guys ! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! its more of a filler chapter just to get me started!

i will edit it later on 

Comment, Follow vote ! let me know what you think ! :-)

Ella.xxx