Jaqen H'ghar - This man needs to leave

"Please, don't leave...." You were afraid, so afraid. The only thing that kept you from falling apart was Jaqen's presence, but he had just told you it was time for the both of you to go your own way. "I don't know if I can do this on my own..."

"A man promised you freedom. This is as far as he can bring you." He stepped off his horse to stand next to you, his hand reassuring on your shoulder. "Now it is time for a woman to find her own way. This man has nothing more to offer her."

You didn't know why you were so afraid he would leave. Yes, he had protected you, but the debt he had to you was paid. You had seen how ruthless he was, how easy it was for him to kill. Why did you trust him so much that you never even thought you could be his next victim?
"I'm afraid. I know my home is just a day ride away, but I don't know how they'll welcome me. If they will even welcome me back..."

He smiled, a very small smile.
"A woman should stop fearing what she thinks might happen. Facing the thing that you fear often shows that the fear was more in your mind than anywhere else."

Another one of those sayings you didn't know what to do with. Why couldn't he ever be clear? Why did he have to make it that hard for you?
"I think I'm in love with you. And that's what makes me terrified." You looked at the ground the moment you had blurted it out. This was wrong, all wrong. He owed you nothing. He wasn't even from Westeros and he must have wanted to go home just as much as you had wanted it. Before you met Jaqen. You felt a finger under your chin, forcing you to look up at the killer for hire.

"A woman speaks from her heart. Was it so hard to do that before now?" He nodded, as if he had known you felt this way all along. And maybe he had.
"I fear a man still has to go, while your place is behind those hills." He put his hand on your heart. "But know this. As long as you will remember this man, he will be with you. Always."

"But you're still leaving?" You knew what those words meant, you knew what the gesture meant. You had to go home, while he? He probably would have to do the same. The problem was that your homes were more than a continent away.
"Will we ever see each other again?"

"If the gods look kindly on us, we will meet again. That is just not for this man to decide..." He took your head between his hands and pressed a kiss on your forehead. "Close your eyes. When you open them again, this man will have disappeared. Know that in thoughts he will go with you."