Sebastian x Ciel Yaoi Fluff One- Shot

A/N: This is my first yaoi fanfic ever, so I apologize if it's bad. I personally don't ship Sebaciel, but that gif makes me fangirl so hard!!!!!!

The Phantomhive Manor, was very quiet. Except the sounds of the sevants' chattering. Meanwhile, Ciel was in study reading the newspaper. That's when he could hear Sebastian talking to their adopted daughter, Y/N. 

"I know, but I will be safe, just one date? Please?" Y/N begs locking her hands in prayer. 

"What do you mean one date? What's this all about?" Ciel inquires stading up, and greeting his daughter, and pecking Sebastian on the lips. 

"She wants to go on a date with that reaper fellow, Ronald." Sebastian answers taking off his coat. 

"Yes, I'm 17, and you 2 never allowed me to go out. Just this once, please?" Y/N begs. 

"Depends is it, that Jeager boy, isn't it?" Ciel asks. Y/N nods, "He comes from a good family, and he's respectful. He wouldn't do anything of the sorts." Y/N assures her protective parents. 

"Well, then I see why not, besides, it's time you start seeing someone, Y/N." Ciel answers, and squealing with excitement Y/N runs off to her room. 

"I'm surprised Bocchan, you're usually more stricter." Sebastian comments while hugging Ciel from behind. Ciel blushes, but his voice remains the same, "Well, she's right she hasn't gone on any dates. And if he does anything... well then." Ciel  turns around facing him,  while pulling Sebastian from his collar and kisses him. 

Sebastian smirks, "Well, Bocchan, now I see why..." and they continue kissing. 

"Hey Dad, he's here! How do I look-- Dad!!!!" Y/N smiles while covering her eyes, "I apologize Y/N, but you look do wonderful." Sebastian answers, while walking towards Y/N.

Blushing Ciel walks towards them to greet Eren. After the 5 minute interrogation by both overprotective parents, they were left alone. 

"So, Bocchan, shall we continue? After all, I am one of hell of a husband."