Guren finds out ch 1

An: Ok, this is my first story so please go a little easy on me and don't judge to much. I hope you enjoy the story.😊

___________________________
Third person POV:
Guren was walking down to his office when he heard a cough from the end of the hall. He thought it was just his imagination so he continued towards his office when he heard another cough.

That's when he realized it was coming from Yuichirous room. He walked towards the end of the hall until he stopped before Yuichirous door and knocked on the heavy metal door.

Slowly it opened to reveal a pale and coughing Yuu. He was coughing harsh and wet coughs and beads of sweat started to form on his face.

Yuichirou coughed so much that Guren thought he would faint from the lack of oxygen. Not that he cared. Finally Yuu stopped coughing and breathes heavily. Then Yuichirou said "What do you want? Couldn't you disturb somebody else's Saturday night." Yuu said with a raspy voice. "No Yuichirou, I couldn't disturb somebody else's night because no one else in this building is coughing their lungs out." Guren said in a irritated voice.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't really want to be coughing my lungs out, but I am sick and yes I'm gonna admit to being sick 'cause I could care less if anyone cared or not." Yuu said back in an very irritated but hoarse voice. Guren just stared at him as if he was stupid.

Then he said "Well I could care less if you died or not." And walked towards his office.

Yuu just stared blankly at the spot Guren was at a few seconds ago and closed the door with a loud bang and walked towards his bed only to fall on top of the covers and fall asleep.

________The next day________

Gurens POV:
The next morning when I woke I was expecting someone to be knocking on on my door but no one was knocking. So I got up and looked to the left side of the bed and checked the time. It said 04.00 am.

I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on some decent clothes and went to the kitchen area for some breakfast.

I ate some eggs with bread and a cup of strong coffee. After about 30 minutes, i went to check on Yuu. I knocked on his door. Waited. Knocked again. Waited. After a while with no answer I opened the door with a spear key.

I peered inside of the room to see Yuu puking his guts out in the trash can. I went over to him and patted his back. He turned his head around. He looked horrible, he had dark and deep circles around his eyes and he looked REALLY tired.

I picked him up and put him in his bed and waited patiently for him to talk. After a while of waiting I asked "What happened, you look horrible".

He answered in a raspy, quite voice "I was awake all night puking my guts out, baka".

__________________________
Thank you so much for reading the first chapter👌👌 I am writing from my iPhone so please bear with slow updates😅😅 Please comment and review and don't be to hard on me since it's my first time writing a story 😃👌🐙 (Considering it's my first time feel free to correct any mistakes or errors I made)