chapter 1

Running, that's what I was doing right now. I was running away from my bullies, normally they would just call me names, throw things at me, put notes in my locker, and glare at me. But today they were chasing my down screaming horrible things at me as I was running down the street. My legs were burning, begging for me to stop but I couldn't I didn't want to find out what happens if I do. I made a sharp right in the woods dodging roots and branches. Footsteps beating closer as my bullies drew closer to me.

Suddenly I was tackle to the ground by one of them. The tackle knocked the wind out of me.

"Gotcha' now you little runt." One of the males said. The person who tackled me got up off me and put a boot in the middle of my back, making me unable to get up.

"What should we do to her, babe?" On of the girls said.

"We should beat her up for running away." The male who had his foot on my said. I felt his foot lift off me then quickly slam back down on me. I cried out in pain. Soon all four of my main bullies started kicking me. The two girls jabbing their heels in to me, making me bleed in some places. One of the boys kicked me I'm the head making my vision go fuzzy. Soon it stopped, I heard my bullies walk away while laughing and talking. I couldn't understand what they were saying because all I heard was ringing caused by the kick in the head. Soon everything went black.

(Tenderman's P.O.V)
I was walking through the wood dude to my brothers kicking my out of the house for awhile because 'I try to care for them more then needed' or so they say. I mean come on all I want to do is make sure that they stay healthy and I try to make sure they know how much I care. Sometimes I think they don't appreciate me. I sighed softly making sure not to disturb the peaceful silence of the woods. Suddenly I stepped on something, looked down to see a girl on the ground. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, and (s/c) skin that seemed to glow in the sun light. Blood stained her clothes and the ground around her. I crouched down and checked the pulse on her neck. Her heart beating softer than a normal human and her breath was short and not to often, making it look as if she wasn't alive. I carefully flipped her on her stomach and gently picked here up, as if she were a broke porcelain doll.

I pulled her to my chest and began to run to my cabin that I had in case if I were kicked out for the night by my brothers. I was afraid to teleport and accidentally kill her in her fragile state.
------------
Soon we reached my cabin and I quickly opened the door, went inside and closed it. I set the girl down on my couch and rushed over to my bathroom to grab the medical kit. I grabbed it and rushed back out to the girl and began my work on her, to the best of my abilities to patch her up.
-------------
After awhile I finished up and cleaned up the rest of the medical tools, throwing things away in the process. I grabbed a blanket and placed it on her carefully not to disturb her sleeping form. I looked down and saw that my blue vest and the sleeves on my white button up had her crimson liquid on it. I sighed and headed towards my bathroom, grabbing clothes in the process.

(Time skip brought to you by me not wanting to describe Tenderman in the shower)

After I had finished my shower and gotten dressed I headed out into the living room and sat down on the chair next to the couch. I looked over at the girl with so many questions swirling through my mind. Who is this girl? Why was she in the woods beat up? Will she be afraid of me when she wakes up? How long has she been there? Who did this to her? Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted my the girl making a small noise as she awoke.

((Y/n) P.O.V)
I started to see I bright light braking the darkness that filled my vision. I finally completely opened my eyes to see the ceiling. My head was pounding in pain. "Ugh my head." I groaned while putting my hands on my head.

"How are you feeling? Well beside your head. I'll go get some ibuprofen." Smooth, kind, gentle male voice spoke. I heard footsteps walk out of whatever room I'm in then came back in.

"I'm gonna left you up a bit." He said as he put hand on my back and carefully lifting me up. I winced in pain a bit while he stopped the continue lifting me up. He put a couple of pills in my hand. I noticed his hands were paper white and he had sharp claws, I tensed up a bit.

"Put the ibuprofen in your mouth and I'll give you some water to wash it down." I nodded and put the pills in my mouth. The guy put a cup of water with a straw in it. I drank some and swollowed pills and cold water.

"T-thank you." I said. I looked over at the man, I was shocked and scared. The man had paper white skin and..no face. I started to shake a little.

"Hm. Oh, please don't be afraid of my appearance. My names Tenderman but you can call me Tender if you wish."

"My n-names (Y/n)." He set my back on the back cushion and let go to me.

"(Y/n) how come you were in the woods beat up?" He asked.

"I was c-chased into the woods by four of my bullies and tackled to the ground. Then they beat me up and I blacked out. I can't remember anything after that." I answered while tearing up a bit.

"Hey, hey shhhh." He said while wrapping his arms around me carefully, making sure not hurt me. I buried my face in his chest, crying as he gently rubbed my back.

After awhile I stopped crying. Suddenly I herd a tearing of skin. Looked up to see Tender had a mouth and he was smiling at me.

"Please don't cry anymore (Y/n). I hate to see such a beautiful girl like you cry." He said while wiping off tears that were left on my cheek, I smiled. He slowly pulled me closer to him I looked at him at him with half lidded eyes. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine and I closed my eyes and kissed back. It felt like hours but was only a few seconds, before we pulled away.

"I love you (Y/n). The moment I saw you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He spoke.

"I love you too, Tender." He pulled me into another kiss then pulled away and hugged me carefully.