Purple Eggplant Award Q&A

*Walks to center of the stage singing*
"My Eyes are green...cause I eat a lot of vegetables...it don't have nothing...to do...with your new friend"

*clears throat*

"Ladies and Gentleman, Disney Queens, Drama Queens, and Drag Queens... Welcome to the first installment of The Purple Eggplant Awards Q&A. I am Keiathegypsy and I'll be your Paisley Clad Conductor on this segment of the ride. This is where we get a chance to be nosy and have an open dialogue with some of your favorite Authors...

Before we get started I'd like to glitter bomb BluebellaMortimer  for all of the hard work and energy she put into making the first Purple Eggplant Awards a success.

Without further ado...lace up your shoes, do some finger exercises, and tighten your wig! All aboard the PEA Q&A!"

*ques "C'mon N' Ride It" by Quad City DJs*

"These authors never fail to usher us eagerly into their world of creativity... whether in the middle of the day when the sun is at its highest peak or at some ungodly hour of the morning...we are met with tantalizing storylines that take us on an emotional rollercoaster. These authors have not only peppered our day with a little bit of purple lite but also created vivid scenarios and characters that are relatable. Join me in welcoming our panel to the stage!"

purplecandlelight
wreka_stow
BluebellaMortimer
Princeshadeface
mimi45961
ShortyRaRa
nubian43
PurplePyramid
ShonaShaniece
K_N_M222

Let's jump right into the shenanigans!

To the Panel:
How long have you been writing?
What was your first wattpad story and how did you decide to write Prince fan-fiction?

To the Panel:
Some think that fan-fiction should be heavily based off of actual events in the celebs life...as if the word fiction is not apart of the term... what do you say to those who might think that you may have colored too far out of the lines?

wreka_stow  Love in a Maze is such an amazing story...basically this bookworm who lives is a firefighters worst nightmare meets Prince and they have this short lived lascivious affair...what influenced you to write Love is A Maze and will there be a sequel?!

PurplePyramid speaking of sequels...we have been following Lyric from DMSR to OF4S to Gold and now we are embarking on Adore and her wedding...will this be it for Lyric and P *dun dun dun* or do you have something up your sleeve?

nubian43 Can you stand the Rain, Brown Sugar, Right and Wrong...I could go on...what's next for these books...on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z will brown sugar turn into old syrup, will right and wrong turn into "maybe", will P find an umbrella or will we find out that they can indeed stand the rain?!