slap

Hannah POV

I really hate sulli because she is treating me like a trash but when my brother is there she is like an angel but for me she is an angel who falls from the sky that's why she turn into a devil "Hannah can you leave as alone" she said "but were do am i going to live and I don't want too" I said and then she pull my hair and slap me but when my brother open the front door she take my hand and move it to her hair and cry "oppa she slap me and pulled my hair" she said and then suho slap me hard that the corner of my lips bleed and then he said "get out of my sight and don't you dare to come back !!!!" And then I go to my room pack my things and get out of the mansion and go to my cousin's house and knock the door "Hannah what happened to you!??!" She said when she open the door and then I began to cry and she pat my back and lead to my room and then she followed me to my room yes I forgot to tell you guys that she is a single mom and she have a daughter because her husband died in a car accident. And after that she comforted me and left so I walk to the bathroom and take a shower and go to my walk in closet to find my Pajama's yes we have a rich family so that's why we are not suffering and after that I drifted off to dreamland.

*****fast forward (1 year later)****

"Hannah!!! Come down here " she said and I go downstairs "why what's happening in here " I said and I see my brother and he smiles at me and then my cousin got out of the house with her daughter because they are going to China and they are staying there for three damn years .

I'm sorry guys for the one year thingy its just because I'm tired to type cause I'm making a story project with 100,000 words for 5 months so yeah.hope you understand me guys.