Introduction

I'm Chelsea Kelley and I drive a 1969 Pontiac Firebird called Nightmare which is known as the fastest car on the planet. I'm also Kye Kelley's little sister. Kye and I share a house now that his ex kicked him and his daughter, Hailey, out. Kye and I own a garage where we both work on our cars and other cars. I am currently number one on the big tire list while Kye is number two on the top five list. Kye's friend, Bobby comes over and helps us work on our cars when he isn't working on us and he helps us around the house whenever he can. Bobby is one of the small tire guys that races with us. Bobby and I got along very quickly since we are both short tempered especially when it comes to racing but we also have a lot in common. We have always had a flirty relationship like whenever we are together, we flirt no matter who is around. Kye, Bobby, and I have been street racing before we got our licenses. My Nightmare was the first car that I got and was able to upgrade so now the car is my baby. Nightmare got its name because every time I would show up for race night someone also made the remark of "It would be my worst nightmare to get beat by a girl and her car," so ever since then my car has been called nightmare. Even thought I am the only girl on the list, my best friends Jackie and Jordan come support me every chance they get. Since Kye and I have appeared on the Oklahoma City version of Street Outlaws, the producers have came to us and asked if the New Orleans racers want a show, so we all said yes. We have been filming the introductions for the show for a few days now while Kye has been trying to get the small tire racers to come together and have a list.

Big Tire List

1. Chelsea Kelley

2. Kye Kelley

3. Scott Taylor

4. Barry Nicholson

5. Jason Thames

Jerry Bird (off the list)