The day it ended

"Lizzie please sit down." Mrs. Hudson says looking at an angry 15 year old. Her father has just been killed right in front of her eyes and she is ransacking the flat, 221 B Baker Street, for an answer.
"Why should I sit down??" Liz asks. Liz is a blue eyed, black haired, 6'1" girl who looks like the female clone of Sherlock Holmes. She is almost in tears when Mrs. Hudson comes and hugs her and Liz falls to her knees. She cries which is a first, she has never cried.
"HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KILLED LIKE THAT!" Liz yells and sighs. 
Mrs. Hudson sighs and looks at the girl. "Lizzie please calm yourself he did it to save you and John." She says softly. Lizzie looks at the landlady and then walks away from her going to her room.
"What am I going to do with his girl." Mrs. Hudson says.

~~~~~

the next day is quiet as Lizzie is sitting in the living room. she is thinking much like her father used to when he was alive. She did not know what to think. Her mind was blank. Mrs. Hudson comes up to the flat with some food and Lizzie is crying softly as if she doesn't want anyone to notice she was crying.

"Oh dear, what is the matter?" Mrs. Hudson asks softly, "Why the tears love?"

"I don't know." The teen says softly.

It would be weeks till she went out again as she wanted to see John and go on cases.