The shadow Dead

"When was the last time, you saw her?" Heiji Holmes asked Theresa Maria who was cleaning her sore eyes .

"I....sa..w h..er at home when she drop me off before leav.....sob..sob..ahahah," Theresa said quietly before bursting into tears. 

"Leave her alone Heiji, the poor lady just lost her mother..let her go home," Aaron said as he came in and walked to Theresa to pat her back.

 "......Okay, fine, she can go!!" Heiji said leaving Aaron and Theresa alone.

Heiji  Holmes is a second class detective, his followed after his older brother Sherlock Holmes, He just came to New York  and he already had a case. This is the worse case, he has ever seen.

This was his first homicide case, He is very Timid so  people don't believe in him!!!

He got into his car and drove to the crime scene to check for more clues. Getting out of his car and walking to the morgue De' was really tough, the way Katherine  was murdered was horrible. He walked up to the house  counting his steps,  unwilling to go inside.

He felt that feeling again, he started to trembling as he came close to the dead room.  His  heart pounding so hard it hurt to breathe, he slow down and started breathing deeply,  it was like his body was paralyzing, hurt spread through his body like icy, liquid metal. He clenched his fists as he hesitantly took each step. He  noticed his feet tremble. His legs twitched, fighting the impulse to whirl around and sprint down through the shadowed corridor and back to his car.  

Sweat was pouring down from his body like a waterfall as he stumbled to pass the crime scene tape that was across  the living room. He walked pass the tape into the living room, he brought out his note-pad and pen checking his note while breathing deeply trying to clam his fast beating heart

He remember when he first came here...., blood was splatted all over the living room, Katherine was seating in a white love seat chair with fur. she was cut into half from her head to toe then she was sewed together, her mouth was kited together giving her a smile-frown lip, her eyes were open in horror looking straight at something-someone, Heiji had suspected to be the murderer. 

Heiji brought out his note-pad, he toke some note in the crime-scene, he wanted  to get out of there, fast. Heiji put on some gloves and did one more search when he was about to give-up, he saw a note betweenthe blood-red chair . The other won't have seen it because the note was camflash with the chair.

 There on the paper was written 'Bita Ovi tati Angela Ofego Moonlight viol', He stared at the note dumbfound  only  understanding the name written there.

Aaron Hotchne stared at the note that Heiji found the two-days, resting his head on the deck, he sighed. Raise his eyes to Heiji then back to the note, he said "I don't get what is written at all.....maybe Katherine children will know!!!." while throwing the note on the table with the other work-paper that has been piles up.

"Yeah, good idea maybe Diana will know something,  since she was close to Katherine. I will go call her!!" Heiji said, he stood up but right on clue, Diana made a  grand entrance in by kicking the door open.

"Did someone called my name?!" Diana Allison said, walking in with a smile.

"How do you do that!!" Aaron said getting out of his pitiful state.

" i was born this way, Heiji..." Diana said raising a eye brow at Heiji, Heiji shook his head in wonder, wondering how this girl was here smiling when her mother was murdered.

"Do you know the meaning of this?" Heiji said picking the note from Aaron deck giving Diana who was looking at him.

"mmmm......I know what it mean but  i don't know this person ....." Diana said

"Then tell us the meaning" Aaron squeak.

"quickly meet Angela.....then see him" Diana said in a quiet voice.

It have been eight month that they have been looking for Angela to help them understand who is him but they have met Grace who was  Katherine BFF who was Angela younger sister. Heiji is more bold which made everyone respect him.

She was really helpful and nasty for her answer was twist, she was loath about looking for Angela. They had to find Angela who only show up when she wanted to be seen, Heiji sated down in his office hitting his head when there was a known on the door "COME IN!!!!" He shouted.

In came Angela who want straight to the point "I can tell you who killed Katherine but finding him will be hard" She said as she closed the door walking to the chair in front of shocked Heiji.

Writer note:

This a short story so DO NOT DIE ON ME!!!!!!!!, i will write the chapters from now on!!!