White Lie

Once there was a girl named dust, she is 16 years old and her parents where running out of money, and decided to move an apartment instead of a hotel. Dust was getting old of the hotel she was in anyways, and was tired of getting bullied in school. She thought "I would get them back, when I become rich!". Her parents told her to not get ahead of herself, but she did anyways. Whenever someone bullied her she would threat them back, but if someone came back she would tell them a white lie, and when someone tells her that it's not real, the white lie would come and haunt them for the rest of there life until there dead. The daughter slowly was getting more and more possessed by the white lie just by her side. Waiting for people to bully her, but when she bully's other people the white lie comes after her. Just then, There was a knock on the door, someone... waiting for her. She was actually scared for her life with that knock... one knock.... two knocks... three knocks, that's the sound of a person and a white lie waiting for, she called her friend immediately, before she said a word.....  her parents came in and we're crying when they saw her, they say that a killer was after her, or a person killed her on accident, but none of those things happened. She had a knife through her stomach... Because of this.....white lie....

                            WHITE LIE
                          THE          END

           Thank you for reading my first story thank you! And remember don't tell a WHITE LIE!           I will be doing some other story's but I hope you enjoyed!