Chapter 1,He's not real...

Dan sighs,staring out the window of his new classroom.He has no friends,and so far everyone walks away from him.Dan wishes he could go back to his old school,where he was popular and no one judged him.He misses his friends,his teachers,his classes.But now he has to move on,and forget everything and everyone who made him happy.Dan sighed as the period bell rung,Getting out of his chair,grabbing his bag."Don't forget to do pages 5-7 class,his teacher shouts and looks at Dan,who just smiled and walked out.It was time for Social Studies,as Dan had heard from Markus,who sat in front of him.He walked out of his classroom where people had started to stare.He felt his eyes start to burn,and started to pick up his pace."no wonder he has no friends,he's literally the ugliest person in life I've ever seen,"he heard someone call."He doesn't seem real,someone else said,making Dan walk faster,starting to think about his existence.Not now Dan,just keep on walking,his voice called.He finally reached his classroom after running,and smiled to himself.I am real,but not these idiots,he thought."Hey loser,what's your name?"Dan froze,hearing the brown haired boy call."LOSER,HEY OVER HERE IDIOT!"Dan felt scared,and started to shiver and shake.Please....Someone help me..Dan whispered,crossing his fingers in hope,belief,but no one came.

Authors note:Hey everyone!!!!I'm new to writing and I love Dan and Phil and I was recently inspired by my friend David to write a fanfic about the too,just not smut....Maybe in a different story?Anyways,I'm Abrey Bell and I'm 17,and yes this chapter was shit,but I'll try to work harder on it!