The Begining

♡Ian♡

So here's the story, my name is Ian Hecox and I'm 17 years old, I'm more on the nerdy and shy side and I'm a little bit of a loser but I don't mind that's just who I am. I go to a school with a bunch of dickheads, and a group of the jocks, whom I despise very much has an interest of bullying people.  And being the nerdy loser I am makes me an easy target.  I guess you would say the 'leader' of the group would be Anthony Padilla, who likes to pick on me the most.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, groaning I get up and shut it off, looking at the time I see the little digital clock reads 6:45 A.M. I groan even louder when I remember that it's the first day of school.  So I got up and walked over to my dresser and pulled out some dark blue skinnies and and random t-shirt.  When I was done throwing on my clothes I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and combed my hair into its natural bowl shape and walked out satisfied.  After, I walked down stairs grabbed a banana and slipped on my black converse, grabbed my back pack and ran out the door to the bus stop.  After thinking about the possibilities that might happen today I started to get worried and remembered that I need to watch out for 'them'.  When I got to the bus stop I heard a small laugh so I turned around and you wouldn't believe who it was.....and of course it was Anthony fucking Padilla.  I quickly hung my head low hoping he didn't notice me but sure enough he spins me around to face him as he says "What's a gay boy like you doing at a school bus stop.  You know that this isn't the bus where you can suck some persons dick right?" Anthony said with a smile on his face. (Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I was gay, oops.)  When I hung my head down he flicked my chin so I was now looking into his deceiving brown eyes.  Right when he was about to say something the bus pulled up and took his attention off me for a split second then quickly kicked me in the leg before heading off to the bus. After he kicked me I fell to the ground and with just my luck the bus left and I watched as it drove off into the distance without me.  In the meantime I thought 'What a great way to start off the fiery day of school am I right?" I got up and started walking to school with a slight sting in my leg from Anthony and kicking a rock as I headed down the sidewalk.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
After the long boring walk I finally made it and walked to my new assigned locker and put all of my stuff in there neatly.  After I was done the bell rang signaling us to go to our first period class.  I had science first so when I got there I wasn't to surprised I was the first one there.  After about a few minutes everyone filed in before the late bell rang.  When the late belle rang I looked up at the door to see non other than Anthony who spots me right away, and just lucky me there's a seat open right behind me.  He sat In the seat behind me and every time the teacher would look away he would either smack me I  the head, kick my desk, or whisper names into my ear.  And that happened the rest of the school day until it was time to go home. 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Hey my hot dogs how's life? I bet no one will read this but even if one person does I'll do another chapter even someone doesn't I still probably will because I'll get bored so tell me if you like it and if I should keep going😝 love you bye.❤