Damon and Elena Reunion

Damon was stunned when he saw Elena outside the Salvatore Crypt. There were no words to explain how he was feeling at that time. After the loss of his brother, he thought all good was gone until he saw her.. The love of his life, the woman he'd die for, the woman he'd kill for was finally right in front of him. Even though he was devastated after losing his brother , he was elated!Elena ran to him,they hugged and before she could say anything she felt Damon's lips filled with nothing but love for her on her lips. It felt to them like the world had come to a halt and at that moment they just knew that they had each other back and nothing else mattered. 'I missed you',said Damon.'I missed you too',replied Elena. It was a long wait but they were together at last and that was what mattered the most.They all paid their respects to Stefan and returned to their respective houses.

Caroline went with Bonnie since she didn't want to be alone right now. Elena insisted she go with them but they told her to be with Damon. 'It's ok,Elena.I will be fine with Bonnie. You go with Damon, he has really missed you over the past few years. Plus even he needs someone to be there for him', said Caroline with a mild smile over her face. Bonnie agreed nodding her head.Elena went with Damon to the Salvatore Boarding House but told them to call her if they needed anything and that she'd go meet them in the evening.

Elena took a shower and changed. Damon was waiting right outside for her. He told her that he wanted to show her something. He opened the drawer and took a red box out of it. He took a beautiful diamond ring out of the box.

He sat on his knees and told Elena "I know I am someone who has caused a lot of problems in your life,who has tried to kill your brother,who was the reason because of whom you had to turn but I also know I am someone whom you love. And you are someone who has completed me. You are the best thing that has happened to me in my last 100 and I don't know how many years on this earth. I stopped counting the day I met you as I wanted to spend every moment of every second like it was the last with you. I love you,Elena and I want you completely and I don't wanna waste one more second and I certainly don't wanna risk losing you again. So, Elena Gilbert would you like to marry me? Along with his side smirk as always but this time it was filled with affection and his eyes filled with love and a lot of hope. Elena was really happy,she was on cloud nine.She said,"YES! I would want nothing but to marry you!"

She was just so happy , she was a mess with happiness! She was smiling and crying all at the same time and Damon Salvatore was the reason for it. And as Damon slided that ring through her fingers, she knew that this was the moment she'd cherish for years to come and that she hadn't been this happy in forever but Damon ? He made her happiest in the longest time possible. He stood up and took both her hands in his hands and said the three words she was longing to hear . 'I love you so much, Elena Gilbert "would-be" Salvatore', said Damon . Elena with her messed up tears amd smile replied with the known fact that she loved him too.

And this was the moment she remembered Damon's promise. The promise of FOREVER ; the promise of togetherness, the promise of love,  the promise that love could be eternal and most importantly that these were all gonna be in their love Forever!

------------------------------------------------------

Words: 714

Characters mentioned :-

#1. Damon Salvatore

 Damon Salvatore

#2.Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

#3.Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

#4.Bonnie Bennet

Bonnie Bennet

#5.Stefan Salvatore

Guys there is nothing that makes a writer more happy than your comments

Guys there is nothing that makes a writer more happy than your comments. So Make sure you comment whatever it is you want❤
Also make sure u follow me!